Which connection to get between mtnl,bsnl and tikona in Faridabad?

ISP
airtel
Got airtel broadband removed coz pricing is high and after fup speed is 256 kbps i need atleast 512 kbps i had their 1099 plan 2mbps till 15 gb so now i got reply 4m reliance that they don't operate in my area so now i have only left with mtnl,bsnl and Tikona.I liked tikona 2mbps till 20gb afterwards 512kbps for 750 +taxes Also liked mtnl plan 1mbps no fup for 999.So what to choose i have beetel 450tc1 wifi modem will that work with any of these plans.I live in nit faridabad

No mtnl in faridabad, only bsnl.

For tikona, ask for a live demo and see for yourself. The speed/service varies from location to location. Bsnl is good if you can find a plan that suits you. Mtnl operates in Delhi, not NCR.

but i have seen reviews for tikona and they seem bad.How is their speed stability and after sales service in generalbut i have seen reviews for tikona and they seem bad.How is their speed stability and after sales service in general and how is bsnlbut i have seen reviews for tikona and they seem bad.How is their speed stability and after sales service in general and how is bsnl

shubham1bhatia said:
How is tikona service and is the connection stable

Why no mtnl in faridabad and how is bsnl service and connection stability
Hi Friend,
If you have been experiencing connectivity issues with your current internet broadband provider, then you must try Tikona broadband’s incredible connection. The Service provider is one of the best when it comes to stability and uptime. [color=rgb(0,0,0);]I am a happy Tikona broadband subscriber, and I would strongly recommend Tikona Wi-Fi you are looking for a broadband.[/color]