Which company has best service support for their smartphones?

• Thread starter Thread starter tech_help
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 74
  • Views Views 5,283
I use my Nokia 1200 which i have had since last 6 years. I only use my Smartphone when i need GPS.

My Nokia slipped from my hand like 100 times. But it works just like it was on day 1 i bought it.

ok

they do not sell the better models in india.

things change. one thing that does not change is personal experience with a service provider. it would vary from one device to another and one service center to another. luck plays a very important factor here sadly.

1-2 years ago we would have said go for Nokia phone without hesitation, but now...

I still miss Nokia E71.
Now all are same. Even company like Asus don't have service center.
Either ask mobile repair shop which phone can be repaired or buy one which we like and throw when its not working.

^Asus service centers while not exclusive have a pretty fast turn around time. That they tried to charge 10k for an HDD is a separate issue 😀

^Asus service centers while not exclusive have a pretty fast turn around time. That they tried to charge 10k for an HDD is a separate issue 😀

They give gold plated HDD in replacement. So no issues there.

Samsung service centers are there in all parts of Delhi but the first thing they tell you when you enter their service center is that "saar, your motherboard is faulty and it needs to be replaced."

They also refuse to give faulty parts back to customers after he has paid for replacement of those parts. Seems like shady business practice to me.

My local Samsung service center... The guy would give me an absurd quote in white. And then would suggest me to get it in black at much lower prices. Spent 7K trying to get the display repaired of a 17K Chromebook. Gave up. Bought a new machine. Good thing Samsung has disappeared from the laptop market here in India.