Which Chat Client do you prefer?

• Thread starter Thread starter kambui
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 4,098
K

kambui

Guys just had this question in my mind......All of you (regulars) do use chat clients
Which one do you preffer?

I blindly use Yahoo Messenger 6.0................id:bokakambui
(if you don't feel good just pm me ...or gali do maan halka hojayga::::maggar keep your stomach empty 😛 )

Yahoo messenger rules.

used to b on ICQ n MSN long time baq.But hardly use em now.Skype... not 4 me.Y! rules.Google... everybody i kno dont hve itRediff Bol! ... sucks big time.Trillian... impressive but problem wit file transfers... so not using it. Tho i lik the autoresponder feature in it.IRC.... for downloads only!! 😛

I use GAIM, but never mistake it's simplicity for lack of power. So it doesnt support AV but I still get to use Yahoo, MSN, AIM, ICQ, Google and two other Jabber accounts at once!

http://gaim.sourceforge.net

Gtalk audio support is expected in the next major release after 2.0.

i have issues with tips yellow hover boxes in gaim. its sluggish too. but yahoo messenger itself has become a mess now. i like the response time of google talk windows.

yahoo rules!!!!! 🙂 use msn too as i have a lot of friends on msnhavent tried google talk

Originally posted by uthfull@Mar 3 2006, 12:27 PM
Trillian... impressive but problem wit file transfers... so not using it. Tho i lik the autoresponder feature in it.
IRC.... for downloads only!! 😛
[snapback]43424[/snapback]
[/quote]

How can one download via IRC ?any body please explain....I heard this but never knew what is to be done.And what do I need for IRC

google talk is so minimalistic.. i use windows live beta messenger and yahoo on windows and gaim on linux... the new yahoo for windows tends to crash a lot.. ive had issues when it just refuses to connect to the yahoo network though this might be because of my isp.. the windows live messenger looks cool though.. i dont have any issues with bloat as i have a relatively fast system and can live with bloat for all the extra features that yahoo and windows live messenger offer 🙂

Google will improve...bet on it!i use Yahoo....but seem to have forgotten all about it...*goes to chk for IM's

well i am hoping google talk does not improve to become anywhere like msn or yahoo. it works and that is more important.