Which Broadband Service Should I Go For Mtnl Triband Or Sify ? Plz Help

• Thread starter Thread starter dhanraj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 8,338

dhanraj

ISP
mtnl
Hello friends i am a mtnl triband user and am planning to shift from mtnl to sify .The download speed i get in mtnl triband ranges from 12-14KBps . I am not sure which broadband plan is better bcoz of varying suggestions from different users . I am a heavy internet user . I want to know the truth , which one is really better ......Friends plzzzz help ..🤔

work that out with MTNL. You should be getting 28 KBps speed on your line.Otherwise NEVER shift to SIFY.Look at Airtel if it is available in your area.

don even think of sify.i shifted from sify to mtnl.about ur speed problem , talk to mtnl.tell them u have to get atleast 27-28Kbps.they have to give that speed to u.also, check ur computer for antispyware and viruses coz 12-14 is very low.also , how much distance r u from the exchange.

Dude if i were u , i would have seen like....

1. Is lan in sify available?how many and are strong heavy users in there?

2. DSL is always on ...Hence preferred.

3. mtnl Triband is broadband .Broadband = min speed should be like 256 kbps i.e 23-26 KB/s.

There must be some problem ....i say check out
your router settings rather post a screen shot of the your router setting like this
status->adsl

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/5044/helpec7.jpg

Am sure if i am available or other Internet freak guys are always here to help....

how did you measured your internet speed?? You should meause by http downlaods.
Heavy users lolz, I bet all Advance users beats your figure like i have completed 250 gb plus and still downloading lolz....

Umm... what I think is that there would be a million such topics in each forum - like MTNL vs. Sify etc. So why don't we make this into a poll and a separate subforum/pinned topic? This would cater to/help all those people who are confused about which ISP to go for. If it is made into a subforum it can be used to discuss all such topics - dash vs. dash..... I'm sure all the fanboys (like me) out there would love the idea. Then we can discuss the positive and negative points of different ISP's in comparison to others 🙂.

What I wanted was a sub-forum which can also act as a newbie's guide to the best ISP available according to his/her needs.

Shifting from mtnl to sify, dont even think it!, that would be my last option.

i mean seriously MTNL sucks.. i have the TRIband Unlimited 256kB/s plan.. i was assured a steady speed of 150~200 KB/s down speed. to be frank enough i got that speed for about a month. but now my speeds are as low as 25 KB/s. These plans are jus fake . The ISP's never give the actual bandwith as assured.. also sent a email to MTNL stating my problems,,nd i jus got reply that my problem was being looked into..it's been 2 motnhs since then>>for any of those lookin to change to MTNL..> PLEASE DO NOT😡😡😡😡