Which broadband service in Bangalore to take for best download?

• Thread starter Thread starter bonyc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2,399

bonyc

ISP
BSNL ADSL
Hi, right now I am on Airtel 256kbps unlimited plan for the past 1 year. But I am shifting my room and I would like to know if there are any other better broadband service that I should consider. I heard like some service is providing mbps line for just some few hundred bucks? Is it true?Thanks in advance guys.

Hi, right now I am on Airtel 256kbps unlimited plan for the past 1 year. But I am shifting my room and I would like to know if there are any other better broadband service that I should consider. I heard like some service is providing mbps line for just some few hundred bucks? Is it true?

Thanks in advance guys.

Boync,

I advise you to put a request for shifting your connection by ringing up the Airtel Customer Care. They would normally do an area feasibility check to find the place you're moving has Airtel coverage.

If they don't look promising, apply for a BSNL connection in the nearest telephone office. Beware and stay away from other service providers who take you for a ride for just a hundred bucks initially and charge you a bomb later in joining fees.

Hope this would help you!😉