Which 3G Data Card to Buy?

• Thread starter Thread starter ranjittech
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 92
  • Views Views 63,177
The problem is only there in bangalore. No where else in India. BSNL says it will be resolved soon. dont go for 4200 recharge service is really pathatic .

i am litrally crying after doing the recharge .

it has been a 15 days i even cant surf also .my ear become deaf by calling coustomer care . all idiots says there is no issue from the network. i dont know what to do with this big investment. :'(((((

Is there any official announcement by them for the same, very difficult to trust them as they would just say anything to send you on a wild goose chase and get the customer off thier back.

the customer care guy says like that....some faults happened to their switching room in bangalore. it will be fixed soon...lets see.....Is there any official announcement by them for the same, very difficult to trust them as they would just say anything to send you on a wild goose chase and get the customer off thier back.

Dont go for buying the data card blindly...Check the specs. All operators are providing higher speeds, like 7.2Mbps, 14.4Mbps and 21.6Mbps. So 3.6Mbps cards are not worth at present and for future. And HSUPA is very important for faster uploads. It should be atleast 2Mbps. Check for the specs of atleast HSDPA 7.2Mbps, HSUPA 2Mbps. Most T-Mobile cards are of Huawei make.
I m using a 21.6Mbps HSPA+ data card with HSUPA 5.76Mbps. Purchased for Rs.2600 with 1 year warranty. Its Huawei 1831(T-mobile Rocket). Working fine with bsnl 3G.
I recommend these models for you: Huawei E1750, Huawei E1762, ZTE MF110, (for 7.2mbps HSDPA, 5.76mbps HSUPA)
Huawei UMG1831, Huawei E182E(for 21.6Mbps HSDPA, 5.76Mbps HSUPA)

Hello friend. I have thought to buy a new 3g data card. You have provided excellent information. I'm also searching for the same that you purchased. Can you tell me where you bought that?

I bought it from kerala. you can get free shipping from them...Now price increased i think.Hello friend. I have thought to buy a new 3g data card. You have provided excellent information. I'm also searching for the same that you purchased. Can you tell me where you bought that?

Huawei E182E is available in india ...if so where and how much it cost... reply me plz,,,,and tell abt this modem advantage plz ... i m new to this...is havg any disconnectg prblm or not....tel abt umg1831,,,,wich s best

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

is it avail in india..... Huawei E182E.....if it avail in india /////tel me wher it avail plz

UMG1831 is available in India, no idea abt e182. disconnection problem happens mainly because of over-heating, when there is a low network signal strength. my umg1831 gets disconnected after 2hrs. can be connected automatically, if auto redial selected.

E182e is available in Bangalore. It's cost is little more here. Here it is available for 4200Rs with one year warranty. and UMG1831 available for 4000Rs. U can also look for ZTE mf668 which is available for 3400Rs . I'm using ZTE's cdma data card from BSNL and this never gets disconnected. i connected to internet for 36hrs some times even 2 days but never got disconnected. i get speed 900kbps normally and go upto 1.7 mbps most of the time 1.2 mbps.

@vinvijvin ...wat is diffrenc between e182e and umg1831? tel me plz

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

@vinvijvin umg1831 avail for 3000 in ebay......and ur ZTE mf668 21mbps capability right......,,,,thanks for ur information,,,,,

@Ajeshnr
where did u buy 1831 datacard for Rs. 2600 ?

We are the importers of Huawei 3g Data cards in India and we can offer you the best prices in the market. If you order in bulk quantity, we can give you heavy discounts on prices. We also provide back end support for all your problems and queries.

You can contact us at keshavhl at gmail dot com

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

@vinvijvin ...wat is diffrenc between e182e and umg1831? tel me plz

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

@vinvijvin umg1831 avail for 3000 in ebay......and ur ZTE mf668 21mbps capability right......,,,,thanks for ur information,,,,,

We can offer you the UMG 1831 model @ INR 2600 inclusive of all taxes in New Delhi. You can contact us at keshavhl at gmail dot com

Hi highwalker Did you the modem from reliance og unlocked then used reliance sim.Which 3G plan are you using.

hai ajeshnr...........can u tell me the location of the shop from where u bought datacard?