Where's the Party Tonight?? [Dec 31, '11]

• Thread starter Thread starter desib0y2011
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2,300
My party will be in T.V where film stars enjoying cakes ( umm ) and hug the cuties. :sad:and i just look on him and dream to hug.so party at home with T.V :lol:

i would probably be online. sitting here. posting on the forum. crying for what is going on in this world.

its so dam cold who ever goes in a open party or something is likely to freeze to death 😀

australia has "effective"ly boxed us out of the melbourne test. anyways the next weekend should be good at home. atleast in north india.PS: that effective came from the Bengal Tiger.

People can opt new and special hangout place this New Year. They can celebrate New Year in Jail as part of Anna Hazare Anti-Corruption campaign.

I would be thankful to God if I get some peaceful time alone at home.So, that I can see what I have done this year.

ahh the most hot topic of the season , well flying to Tokyo , clubbing there till 1.30 am , flying out to Honolulu at 3 am Tokyo time , landing there again on 31st dec and partying it up with some Hawaiian girls, what the hell if the world is ending in 2012 least we can do is celebrate new year's eve twice 😛^^ let's see how many fall for this :haha: in reality i would very happy if i can spend some quality time on the new rig am building with some nice wine and no one to disturb me, meh getting old 😕

Friends bringing over a ps3... Will eat drink(non alcoholic 😛) & game into 2012 😀 ... Happy new year to everyone... May this year bring joy & happiness & either hayai or reliance 4G into all our lives 😛 ...