where to buy VOIP adaptor in New Delhi?

johnfgibson

ISP
Airtel
Can anyone tell me where to purchase a VOIP adaptor in New Delhi? I came here from the US a few weeks ago with a Linksys PAP2 and a VOIP provider in the US, but when I set it up I found the PAP2 was locked into Vonage. I tried to unlock it following various instructions the web, but nothing worked. :-( So I need to buy another. thanks!John

if you did not upgrade the firmware on the pap yourself or bought it very recently then most likely you can unlock it...
but anyways, best place to buy a pap2 in delhi would be at nehruplace or call net4india they will deliver one at your doorstep if you promise to use their cards.... (the pap2 they sell is unlocked 😛)

Thanks, Banda & essbebe. I did try the suggested methods of unlocking the PAP2, but none worked. I could log on to the adaptor's web interface as "admin" but couldn't change the "user" passwd or log on as "Admin". And the CYT Windows utility hung during the XML setup stage. I am using a Beetel 440 TXI router with Airtel DSL service.At this point I have already sunk more time into this than the device is worth! So I am leaning into simply buying another that is not locked. Unless there's somethign else to try....thanks guys!John

No matter from where you buy make sure model number is pap2-na ( all -na models are completely unlocked and reset to blank password if required ) .

It is available in Nehru place Market for around 2500Rs. 🙂