Where to buy Logitech Mk320/ MK330

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 3,008
But upto Rs 50k no custom was to get charged in India for electronic goods a simple Google serach gives that result ? I was getting for 4.5k on eBay.com including customs, but I decided to go with Amazon
Delhivery guy just came asking me to pay custom, now asking to wait till tomorrow.
thank BJP. They removed free custom import of 2k. now you have to pay 15% for items upto 2k and then so on .

if you're getting parcels from established courier companies like fedex upsc etc, they always charge customs because they deliver thousands of products and they can't afford to delay any shipment

But declared value is $25 and on it they asking me to 2100 something bucks. So even at@50% it should not be more than 1k ?

what is the HS code of your product? sometimes if declared value is less, customs officer will see the item and come up with his own rates and then levy customs on it.

you can challenge it

1. myus.com is saying custom has added shipping charges too.

2. Total custom looks like @1660 but Delhivery asking for 2245. Rs 500 clearance charges

Last edited by a moderator:
they assessed the value as 53$ and levied 1665 rs as customs. delhivery is asking additional 500rs as clearing charges. clearing charges means the charge for taking your documents and submitting it to customs authority and seeing the rest of the paperwork. I don't know why they're asking such high fees for it. normally fedex/upsc does this for free for small items such as yours. Even gati didn't ask me for such charges even when I had to pay customs for some items

spoke with Delhivery person saying that charges wont be removed entire Rs 2255 has to be paid including there Rs 500 extra processing charges. Entire thing has costed me 6k now. I was getting the same for Rs 4.5k on ebay inc. everything yaar ! I would bought even Mk270r if i had known this US option gonna cost a bomb !

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has any update on anything similar on mk330 model please let me know, not mk345