Where to Buy Elliptica Crossl Trainer in Delhi

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 13,460
reviving this thread 😛 so anyone bought any elliptical lately ? 😛 Couple of them are now available online, no reviews what so ever on them nor their brand 😛

lolz I have been looking for one for past 2 years since i started this thread 😛 all i can find is Chinese crap floating around with different names 😛
I am looking for under 20k-30k though.

same is my budget.
I visited gran slam and the guy gave me two options he told me one is Taiwanese and the other is German.
I am planning to visit jhandewalan cycle market this weekend

ya thats problem u wont know with these brands what will be the after sale service or how good or bad they are. I was desperately looking on flipkart that they would start selling it 😛 but they didn't 🙁
Shopclues i found a seller, which looked like a good piece, the listing said no returns. Plus i spoke to someone about it they said the info about the user weight given on the product is wrong. So I left the idea. The model was
Cross Trainer - Hammer - Crosstech XT
Most elliptical being sold in India are designed for super thin girls looks like to me 😛

No. My car went kaput and has been with the garage for 2 weeks now so could not go to the cycle market

I went to easy day and they had one available for 35k I have forgotten the brand name I will go again and post the details.
I want to check reviews of the machine available in easy day and want to check cycle market before I make a decision

cool, suks its so hard to get a good elliptical there are so many gyms around now.
checked out at some gyms no idea about brands they were talking about and only 6 months warranty.
sole is one good brand but its at 65k the cheapest one lol 😛

anant.del said:
Shopclues i found a seller, which looked like a good piece, the listing said no returns. Plus i spoke to someone about it they said the info about the user weight given on the product is wrong. So I left the idea. The model was
Cross Trainer - Hammer - Crosstech XT
Most elliptical being sold in India are designed for super thin girls looks like to me :tongue:
man just because user weight is shown wrong you are not getting the machine ?
on shopclues itself you will get weighing scale for max 500 rs 😛layful:

ishaan said:
man just because user weight is shown wrong you are not getting the machine ?
😛layful:
ya, don't want to break the dam thing 😛