where to buy creative zen vision M in delhi

• Thread starter Thread starter joyceanblue
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 13,304

joyceanblue

ISP
MTNL
im looking to buy creative zen vision M 30gb version. i searched for it in nehru place and its around 14500 there, my impression was that its around 10000. can anyone suggest where to buy this ?

Well Creative has one of the worst part in Marketing.In IT City of India thats Bangalore.. there is not even 1 dealer in whole city who can give you demo.Well, iPOD has its amazing showroom in forum mall. In Competition Creative does not have anything in whole India.. I contacted their dealer in Bangalore & they said they can give me pack piece but no Demo.. Now who the hell on earth takes 20000 Rs of product without even seeing how it works & its performance.All I can say is get the Vision M from US if you know anyone there. It might cost u half the price to that of India..

creative zen vision w is a better option would cost you around 250 USD in the US market. try to get it through ebay or from some friend coming back from the US. its not a good deal to buy from india.

Now who the hell on earth takes 20000 Rs of product without even seeing how it works & its performance.
Surprisingly, a lot of people. And this isn't just limited to ipods and mp3 players, but also things like cellphones. But I agree with your sentiment. We need a chain like Best Buy here.

creative zen vision w is a better option would cost you around 250 USD in the US market.

try to get it through ebay or from some friend coming back from the US. its not a good deal to buy from india.

I wouldn't recommend ebay. Though you may save 10-20 dollars, the reliability is less. And if you were living in the States, no problems, but co-ordinating things can be tough from here.

i guess finding a buyer on ebay is the only way u can get a product delivered to ur place in india. no store i have seen delivers to india... buy.com, newegg.com included. 😛but an international delivery of a mp3 player can result in issues with customs. i personally wait for a friend to come back from an official trip to US. safest way.and ebay has stores selling stuff on them. new stuff. u can check out the reputations to see if they are reliable. ebay is not just for auctions and old stuff 😀

unfortunately i dont have any friends in us. so ill have to try grey market instead (palika bazaar or gaffar mkt perhaps)

have never dealt with gaffar dudes. palika can be pretty reliable. nehru place could work as well. if you have a shop u visit regularly and the dude somewhat knows you... ask him for a lead.

hey sushubh nehru place prices didnt suit me (14500) ill try palika i am sure i can get one around 10000. but i find it hard to trust palika dealers.

well. the fun part is that i would personally prefer a verbal warranty by a palika dude over a warranty by creative in india. these guys are in business since a long time and they are there to stay.they have made a reputation and if u become a regular you are surely going to love the services provided by them 🙂i am yet to hear a bad experience dealing with palika guys. they would clearly warn you of the things which they would not fix/solve for u if some problem arises. try to find a dude who is a regular at palika and knows the guys at the popular electronics shop... that works better than going alone and finding a random dealer... i have had good experience dealing with people at golden palace (thats the name i think) and they have been nice to me overall. damaged CDs and stuff. they even replaced the PS2 unit i purchased from them which ended up not working at my place. the unit worked fine at their shop when i purchased it.

sushubh can you tell me the shop no. of golden palace? the name rings the bell but i am not sure, is it in the middle corridor(on the left side) when you enter from gate no.1?

wont have the phone number but the shops logo is made up of those tiny tubelights in red color 😀 i think... someone else here should have an idea...

hey sushubh i went to palika today, i found the shop youre talking abt its "royal palace" (had the red neon sign). but unfortunately they didnt have this player. after searching for quite sometime i managed to find only one shop that had this player, i paid 11k for it. lets see how it works.

Address and Telephone No of Creative distributors ,where you can contact :

1.COMPUAGE:

S42, Okhala Industrial Area,
Phase II, New Delhi - 110020 Tele:011-26387897

2.INSPAN

Ground Floor,
Shop. T-29, Okhla Industrial Area
Phase-I I,
New Delhi - 110020 Tel:011-329597929

3.CYBERSTAR

E-56, Ground Floor
Kalkaji
New Delhi - 110019
Tel:
011 5162 9979
011 5162 9997
011 3245 7670
011 3246 3444

4.THAKRAL

27, Barakhamba Road
New Delhi House
Suite # 1006, 10th floor
New Delhi - 110001
Cell:
(91)9810138708
(91)9312898894

they even replaced the PS2 unit i purchased from them which ended up not working at my place. the unit worked fine at their shop when i purchased it.
:O:O:O:O

unheard of,

thats just fantastic :thumbsup: