• Thread starter Thread starter amitnsonu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,834

amitnsonu

Regular
ISP
Airtel
guys I am Airtel Broadband customer.My bill date is 7th of each month and it arrives on 10th on airtel online portal,but this month its 12 but no bill has been generated yet !!!!! airtel forgot to generate bill or what ?any body else facing same issue (celebration) ?

any body else facing same issue (celebration) ?

Yup...it came late.

:ac:

My bill date is 10th of aug.Hasnt received it yet and they have sent me a msg that i am about to hit my FUP.........By calculating my usage from 10th july till 21st august.........this is irritating.

Same case with me, My billing date is 8th of every month. But I havent received the bill yet, When I called them up they mentioned that due to the system upgrade there are some delays in generating the bill.I thought systems are normally updated to fasten the process, Seems like Airtel is doing the exact opposite.

My frnd got a sms that he has used 100% of its FUP limit (8 GB) , he was shocked as he didnt even downloaded anything from 7th AUG , just normal browsing.i am also waiting for aug bill......

My billing cycle is 5th & bill was not generated i enquired cc through mail they sent last month bill & told my current outstanding is nil, may be they got confused but i think bill will be generated later on their system