Where does Amitabh watch GOT?

• Thread starter Thread starter rsatbf
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 1,515
Good question! I doubt the season gets DVDs out so early. Sure he might be watching them when he is holidaying in the states or whatever.

🙂 I doubt he will travel everytime out of the country for watching the episode of the season 3. I think like the Satellite phone, these guys must be having some means of getting channels from outside. I've read of some such things and thats why wanted to know...

He might have watched the entire season on HBO GO during a small vacation to USA. 😛

Well of course, his assistant or whoever might be doing the actual work of downloading the stuff and burning it on DVDs or whatever for him to watch. But yeah, there are other ways that would technically work but all of them are likely to be illegal if the show is indeed watched inside Indian borders.
Also, it might not even be illegal if the makers of the show do not have copyright over the content that is valid in India so well. Never mind.

If he asks HBO, they will probably provide it to him, for all you know.
But, is there a way to get the broadcast via some dish or stb sitting in India of channels that are beamed in other countries - BBC One for e.g.