Where can I find ftp server settings in Reliance Jio Fiber Gateway Access?

ISP
Jio Gigafiber
In youtube videos it shows under advanced settings but in my gateway there is no setting named ftp server

That's interesting.

I was not able to do so when I had that problem.

Upvote 0
@kanansrin they have locked their router completely, they don’t want users changing any settings. even the SSID is modified on the app which is then pushed into the router from outside. this is good thing for most people who might change something by mistake and allows for remote configuring and monitoring of ont/router which will save them money spent on technician visits.

Upvote 0
Just inspect the site and press CTRL+SHIFT+C and click on ADVANCED tab on the page (left hand side).
& then go to '<ul class="submenu">'
Then unwrap it.
select green text
right clich and select "Edit as HTML" and remove the '<!--' (beginning) & '-->' (end)
Now click on left side of textbox.
Now click ADVANCED and FTP server option is there
It worked and the FTP server option appeared but as soon as I clicked on the FTP option, I was logged out and fot "401 unauthorized". Can you suggest any thing else.

Upvote 0
Just inspect the site and press CTRL+SHIFT+C and click on ADVANCED tab on the page (left hand side).
Then unwrap it.
select green text
right clich and select "Edit as HTML" and remove the '<!--' (beginning) & '-->' (end)
It is available but there is 401 error. SO, pl guide regarding this.

Upvote 0
Then unwrap it.
select green text

but it is an error 401 unathourized

Upvote 0
Then unwrap it.
select green text
Where is ADVANCED?

Upvote 0
Then unwrap it.
select green text
Unauthorised

Upvote 0