where can i buy electronics stuff ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Tarun036
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,856

Tarun036

ISP
TIKONA(sucks)
i want to buy some electronics stuff for my project but don't know where i find it is there any Indian site which deals with these and deliver it to home just like flipkart the products i need is as follows 1.Teensy (ATmega32u4 USB dev board) - ATmega32u42. ADXL335 - 5V ready triple-axis accelerometer (+-3g analog out)3.Arduino Uno R3 (Atmega328 - assembled) 5.Ribbon cable - for all the soldering connections6. Also different resistors ,capacitors (as here local shop provide random resistors capacitor values , i do not get what value of ohm resistor i want 🙁 )

EFY has their site.. you will probably get all these from there..

^ hey dude a very big thanks for your support and yes i would certainly like to ask you when ever i needed 🙂Btw did they deliver it to my home and in how many days ..and hows this onlineTPS.com and also what is minimum amount order required to be deliver products also i didn't find my 1.Teensy (ATmega32u4 USB dev board) - ATmega32u42. ADXL335 - 5V ready triple-axis accelerometer (+-3g analog out)3.Arduino Uno R3 (Atmega328 - assembled) .in these sites dunno weather am wrong it would be nice if you provide me the links of this

For arduino Uno.....I think you can buy many of the alternatives like seeeduino which is available at extreme electronics.......OnlineTPS is also a nice place to buy stuff....I bought a programmer from that site and I received it in 4 days...Almost all the site owners reply very quickly to your queries....and I really don't know if they have some minimum order....never bothered about that...LOLZ but still you can check it out on their sites..
You can also try
New Products : rhydoLABZ India , Your Source for Robotics & Embedded System
Tenet Technetronics
I bought my arduino from tenettech.

They all deliver your stuff right at your door step....I would say if you have any doubt just mail them and surely you will get a reply....and accelerometer matching your requirements can be found at extreme electronics but I think its out of stock right now....

ok dude thanks delhiboy1000and raman. BTW Teensy (ATmega32u4 USB dev board) - ATmega32u4 is not found in any site 🙁and@ raman is seeeduino and arduino is same (i dunno am just entered in this electronics world) .Also does any one provide cash on delivery option ?

I dunno what exactly u wanna do....or what your project requires....But surely there are hundreds of alternatives out there...just buy a development board and hook up a programmer and you are ready to go......Arduino is an open source platform, so many clones are available and seeeduino is just one of them.....it can be programmed directly from the Arduino IDE.