When will ZEE TALKIES channel available on TATA SKY......???

• Thread starter Thread starter Vaibhav20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3,941

Vaibhav20

ISP
MTNL Triband
HI, I m old customer of Tata Sky and I m using TATA sky since last 1 year....I already called up in CC many times about this channel but no progess in it.....!! plz tell if this channel is come or not......!!!!!

I dont think any of the Zee channels will come any time soon.

How are we supposed to know? This is not an official forum or a customer service forum endorsed by Tata Sky.Contact Ratan Tata or Rupert Murdoch or Subhash Chandra Goel to clarify such questions 😡

Don't think its going to appear any time soon. More than a year since its launch. And Nikhil Wagle's IBN Lokmat too is missing. Everything seems to be linked to carriage fees.

Don't think its going to appear any time soon. More than a year since its launch. And Nikhil Wagle's IBN Lokmat too is missing. Everything seems to be linked to carriage fees.
there is no sign of adding such channels now but in future it they may add the channel.COLORS will be the new channel added in TS platform other than this there is no update from TS :ashamed:

There were many threads about Zee sports too. Till now we don't know whether and when it will come. Same is the case with other Zee channels.

There were many threads about Zee sports too. Till now we don't know whether and when it will come. Same is the case with other Zee channels.
but Z sports doesnt broadcast any live cricket matches or important tournaments and so no loss due to unavailability of that channel🙂 now they have to concentrate on south cust as v cant able to watch many channels tat are been broadcasted in dish tv if they want to take out any channel means they will throw south channels only now they have an idea of discarding broadcast of JAYA tv and i dont know when this is going to happen🙁

HI,

I m old customer of Tata Sky and I m using TATA sky since last 1 year....I already called up in CC many times about this channel but no progess in it.....!! plz tell if this channel is come or not......!!!!!

Its just like STAR MAZA not available on dishtv!
Give us STAR MAZA we'll give u ZEE TALKIES!

Its just like STAR MAZA not available on dishtv!
Give us STAR MAZA we'll give u ZEE TALKIES!
Dont know if any such deal/demand may be there, but STAR MAJHA & ZEE TALKIES are totally different genre channels. STAR MAJHA can compete with ZEE 24 TAS, but TALKIES is different channel, and it would have been good if we had this channel.

but Z sports doesnt broadcast any live cricket matches or important tournaments and so no loss due to unavailability of that channel🙂 now they have to concentrate on south cust as v cant able to watch many channels tat are been broadcasted in dish tv if they want to take out any channel means they will throw south channels only now they have an idea of discarding broadcast of JAYA tv and i dont know when this is going to happen🙁

Dish tv has most of the Tamil channels. It has Raj digital plus and Isaiaruvi which is not available in Sundirect! I don't know what made me choose TS instead of Dish tv 🙁 I have lost hope in them about adding any Tamil channels.

I feel the same there is not necessasity for Zee Sports at this juncture instead TS can add some tamil channels such as Isai Aruvi, SS Music & Raj Channels........:dance:

Dish tv has most of the Tamil channels. It has Raj digital plus and Isaiaruvi which is not available in Sundirect! I don't know what made me choose TS instead of Dish tv 🙁 I have lost hope in them about adding any Tamil channels.
the one which made me choose TS is the concern with which sky has tied up with but i dont know y they cant manage a proper management shit TS😡

I feel the same there is not necessasity for Zee Sports at this juncture instead TS can add some tamil channels such as Isai Aruvi, SS Music & Raj Channels........:dance:
hey man they dont need to add these many tamil channels.raj tv is enough as adding these many tamil channels is not possible in their platform😢

I m just asking if anybody knows......any news about it.....if any chances then I will directly ask to RATAN TATA .....i m not asking to one person i m asking to all....!!:dance: