When will they add requested channels?

ISP
BSNL Dial Up
When will TS going to add thousands requested channels like Zee Music, Zee Sports, Hallmark, B4U Music, Asianet Plus, Jeevan, Manorama News, Shalom, Kairali WE, Kairali People,Asianet Suvarna, 9XM etc...?

Tata Sky will never add these channels, because these channels are required by south people. Tata Sky concentrated only in the North.
For south People only Sun DTH will give the all the channels.

Rightly said :thumbsup: They are not adding even sports channels like Zee sports.

Well Is Zee Sports available in Sun Direct, Mr.Ambatan ?:hysterical:

Good question:hysterical: and i hope it will come oneday in sundirect. Still Sundirect does not have important sports channels such as ESPN STAR but i am sure in another 3 months time they will add ESPN STAR

I have raised this questions in my Tata Sky account. They called me about new channels. The details are:

1. Current bandwidth not compatible to add new channels.
2. Some of the channels not approved to telecast with TS.
3. Very difficult current time to add TAMIL and other south channels.
4. They aware of new DTH technologies and the same time to implement with an another new transporters.

Until u will watch with limited channels

Guys its time we decide to revolt..
Can somebody make the list of popular channels that everyone agrees are not on TS..
Once the list is compiled lets flood the Nodal officers, COO's mail boxes with customer grievance mails..
To every mail u send, u cc the same to:
pehredar@moneycontrol.com,
Trai - Email id,
Consumer complaints cell Email id..
I will find the email id's soon and post them here..
So guys lets begin this..

So Far Any One Posted The Channels Requirement To Coo. After Paying Rs.350/- We Are Not Able To Watch Neo & Neo Sports. Kindly Suggest Wat We Can Do Near Future

Yes. Bindaas, UTV Movies and World Movies are available free of cost in Sun DTH. But in Tata Sky we have to pay extra money (Rs. 30) to view this FTA channel.

Tata Sky has begun to show its colours 😡The same happened with tata indicom and its broadband..it lured customers and then completely forgot about them.. This is how Mr Ratan Tata has grown rich 😡

None of them will give 100% satisfaction to all over India. In North after lauching Big DTH, this will be the Real Campion. In South always Sun DTH is a Real Campion.Even Dish Tv has give more South Regional Channels, but Tata Sky not satisifed by south (No regional Channels) and North (all new channels will go to Add on packs). So its bad time for Tata Sky.

In fact if we see the scenario till date, its dishtv who is real champ, as it has more regional channels, even more tamil and malayalam channels then SUN dth for south market, evem in north they have almost all the channels apart from some newly launched channels...and also more economical then other as well. in hardware and in subscription.

Zee sports , ZEE music , B4u music and 9xm are all right but other channels r crap nd useless , I hope Tata Sky never adds these stupid channels.I am hoping for sum music channels like 9xm , B4U music,Zee music, music India & Etc Punjabi

In fact if we see the scenario till date, its dishtv who is real champ, as it has more regional channels, even more tamil and malayalam channels then SUN dth for south market, evem in north they have almost all the channels apart from some newly launched channels...and also more economical then other as well. in hardware and in subscription.
Sorry i do not agree with you, Dish has not added any new channels apart from the channels which it receives from DD. I think because of the fight with BCCI its not ready to add NEO channels. TS has added more channels recently than dish( charging extra, thats another issue) Dish is no where in TN when u compare with Sun DTH. Sun DTH caters all in South and people interested in South Indian languages.