When will Excitel start providing 1Gbps/500Mbps/300Mbps etc plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter gopalbose0
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 8,323
It's Been 4 Years. We're stuck on max 300 Mbps. Excitel people bring 3.3 TB FUP but please get 500 Mbps & 1 Gbps plans. 2 months ago nepal shifted their max 100 Mbps plans to 1Gbps. Their 350 Mbps plan costs only 700₹ per month (Indian currency). Anyways guys can someone tell me when excitel is going to bring 500 Mbps & 1 Gbps to the table? I am bandwidth hungry and need higher plans from companies like Excitel. ACT is also stuck at 300 Mbps in my city. Any news about 1 Gig of at least 500 Megs?

Will you be happy if you can only get the 1Gbps (or even the 500 Mbps) speed over LAN connection (cable between wifi router and device) and get max 300Mbps on the WiFi?

Yes, I'll be more than happy. As I've already have wifi 6 gear spread across my house which gives 1.4Gbps+ on iPerf on Laptop & 850+ Mbps on phone. Along with this I have hardwired all the major places in my home via CAT6 wires. I'm just waiting now to get 1Gig to get the full potential of my setup.

biggest concern is that people will buy 1 Gig plan and expect to get this on single computer/device over Wifi... which will not be possible

Yes 🙁
Do you have any idea like what will be the pricing? Like as excitel is so damn affordable... 799₹ per month when took for 12 Months for 500 Mbps plan & 999₹ per month for 1Gbps plan when taken for 12 Months 😁

I see 400mbps plan for Mumbai. Not sure if it's a mistake

Ab5vg6B.png

Damnnnnn 🔥🔥🔥
It isn't a mistake. They've upgraded Mumbai's plans to start from 200 Mbps (Just as Nepal's ISP's are doing by setting base plan as 200 or 225 Mbps)
I think in a few days/weeks/months they'll make 200 the base plan for all other places. If not then at least they'll add 400 Mbps plan along with 100,200 & 300.