when will bsnl increase speed

512kbps upload speed:thumbsup:

omg Fatakesto™... that is something great. That means both upload and download are same. 😗

omg Fatakesto™... that is something great. That means both upload and download are same. 😗
yes real broadband means airtel only all other isps of india are true fraudbands.:wall::wall:

yes real broadband means airtel only all other isps of india are true fraudbands.:wall::wall:
May be for you.. Ofcourse not for me !!! :yahoo:

checked now.. still better than 512 !!!

True i too agree with u, am having a tough time maintaining the 1:1 in torrent sites 🙁
You can use ratiomaster to fool the torrent sites...🙂

^^ As if i didnt know. Tools like RatioMaster work on lower level trackers. But i use mainly level 8 - level 10 trackers for my downloads and these petty tools cant make any differences in there. In there solid bandwidth comes to play.

You can get yourself banned and perhaps also the person who invited u banned that way.

Sorry for going off from main topic...

Hey Visnbm, did you ever think of sharing something over the internet ? Or always downloaded? Have you ever thought how you are getting files ? (other than few BOTS in IRC). It is many others who keep the files shared for weeks and months by keeping their system ON.

Many always think of getting the things. but dont even think of sharing it to someone else ! Initially when we had a torrent site, we ignored ratio of indian people by thinking they dont have enough speed. Later found that many of them have enough speed (those files shared by few members from india). Out of that many guys use all these crappy software to increase their ration on torrent ! It can be identified easily with a good tracker!

Please stop fooling people. So that we dont spoil the name of people from india who wanted to share it back and atleast maintain a ratio of 1 or near to 1.

They are telling you to keep ratio to 1:1 because they are dedicated, and want the site to be there for long time !!

I am under UL900+ Plan. From the day one i recieved, the Line rate is same as below ... Upload is 861kbps and Download 2044kbps !! checkout the image !

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1249/mydslhs6.jpg

i have had this line rate for the past year dude, but actual speed still stuck at 256 kbps 🙂

I think it will take another 2 years for BSNL to upgrade the bandwidth of unlimited lines.

Hi Friends, I am using data one frm the past 5 months,my problem is when i switch on my PC its take time to connect to the internet minimum of 5-10 mins i am not able to understand where is the problem is with my PC r else the Modem. the modem which i m using is given by BSNL people UT300R2U model.i have already contacted the bsnl people but i did nt get the positive reply. plz friends help me out in this matter byeHi Friends,I am using data one from the past 5 months,my problem is when i switch on my PC its take time to connect to the internet minimum of 5-10 mins i am not able to understand where is the problem is with my PC r else the Modem. The modem which i m using is given by BSNL people UT300R2U model.what i need to do now...i have already contacted the bsnl people but i did nt get any positive reply.plz friends help me out in this matterbye

@ssrinivas Prescription
.1 download Adv Win Care personal from IObit | Free Computer Repair, Free Computer Scan Cleaner, Free PC Repair Software Freeware and Service. now before dinner
and run all the programs. uncheck many unused programs in startmenu.
2. Disksweeper free2 from Crave Worldwide - Free download essential and useful softwares. now and later once a week
3. Ccleaner from filehippo.com - Download Free Software now and later use at least twice a week.
4. Change over to Firefox browser
Para two : Xray ctscan etc.
5. Check DSL status and check U/L D/L speed available in modem SNR attn data
6. Check speed at SpeedGuide.net :: Broadband · Cable · DSL · VoIP · Security · Network Tools mumbai server.

Para three
Confirm you are on "always on"mode or "Dialup" mode. and tariff plan.
Operating system used. Whether updated till date ?
What is the Antivirus/antispyware/firewall programs you use ?

Who said u cant maintain 1:1 on torrent sites? forward your port and you are done. i get above 70 kbps for a torrent with average number of seeds