When Will Be My Plan Change

• Thread starter Thread starter PINKU
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 7,335

PINKU

ISP
BSNL
I gave a letter for change of plan from start up plan Home 250 to Home 500,on 27th sep but till now the plan did not changed.I think it will change in Nov or in this month ??:wall:Anybody can help.

Should have been changed now. normally i think, they change on 1st. Check your bb usage and confirm . You could also check your Telephone bill( for Sept) in the Calcutta Telephones website.

No, i also changed my plan some months earlier i know the system it was changed from 3th of the month but this time it did not.

Better check up what plan you are now in, before downloading NU free downloads .Read in another forum BSNL does not allow pro rata calculation,.and even for a day full rental will be charged.

Till now ( oct 11th) are you sure about the plan you use now ?Download the usual 33MB daily quota like me! for Home 250 plan.we will see the bill next month around 10th or 11 november .

MY home 500 plan got started from 26 octSo BSNL will charged me hole month of Home 500

Did you get a letter or email from BSNL ?
Check your usage with Dataone Quick Usage Finder. sunish.net | - Thinkings of a tinker who thinks he's a thinker
Select 1) Home 250 2) Home 500 3) Auto plan and see what is your billing amount. and Download still available. for each option.
May be the program is not written for change of plan at odd dates. The programmer will be intimated your results. .