• Thread starter Thread starter Ryan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3,214

Ryan

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Yet another flaw of the worst possible ISP in India. I noticed, that no matter whether I have sify or not, they ALWAYS, always call you up to RENEW their packages, but never seem to call you up for other reasons. Are they so addicted to our hard earned cash. Always on the last few days of the month, they call you up asking do you want to renew. This is what I'm curious about, what have been your responses to this? 😉

actually they still managed to call my mom 8 months after i had left sify and chandigarh/panchkula for gurgaon/airtel. my mom gave them a piece of her mind. 😕

actually, they have different departments...and the "renewal" department is only prompt in calling 😉though they don't have any idea the user is not any more with them 😛

The most ridiculous part is that they call me every month 1 day b4 the expiry day, I ask them to renew but still they don't....lol

well mine always calls after my account expiryand last month i clearly said him that i would renew whenever i wish by calling my CTO but the renewed it anywaysit was when my cto came for collectiong money did i get to know that my account is renewedi think if u don't want their calls just change ur number in ur profile

Their tech support line however never gives you a call back, even if that stupid automated voice says please leave your number and we'll give you a call back. Even if you ask tech support to give you a call back.

Today , i got a mail from some sifycorp faggot as well

Hi Sir,
This mail is regarding the renewal of your sify broadband package which has expired.We were unable to contact you on your contact number given by you in the sify module.Please let us know your comfortable time whith the contact number where we can contact you.
[/b]

and ofcourse, since i am using some other ISP, i had to reply...

Hello sir/madame

Since Sify made a fool out of itself by selling so called 'unlimited packages' , which aren't unlimited packages at all,    ( >150mb = 1 day deduction of validity and for every 25Mb extra another day deduction in validity is NOT unlimited )  i had no other choice than to stop waisting money on this internet service.

I kindly request NOT to be contacted by any Sify-person because i never want to do business with this "company" again.

Regards,.....[/b]

In my country, these queers dont even get the chance to launch such a homo-service at all!

yea......they do call me up. If its a guy callin i just disconnect.If its a girl, i usually keep on talkin for a while.....nice to hear those heavily accented voices, some sound sexy, some really pathetic.Sometimes i have told them to cut the crap and be indian.

well, when they call up, i've always encountered someone who understands english/hindi properly 😛

lucky you ...one thing that goes for me is that i used to work at an A-Grade call center ( one of the best in India ) and i know every trick of the trade . god knows i have been using free caller id for every month since i have an orange billing connection . i also have been given a discount of rs 200 on every bill for 1 year . but the exception is sify . i have not managed to get a single freebiew from them when i was on sify . not that they are smart or anything . its just that they have taken in one of the most "THICKHEADED" people you could find in chennai and dumped them in to that room where they take calls . you obviously need a jackhammer to get through to them and still you would need luck that is good enough to get you a gold medal in the olympics to get something for free from them . 😛