When is tata indicom gonna upgrade its tariff plans??

• Thread starter Thread starter The-Lord
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 7,664
Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Lord

Regular
ISP
TATA indicom
All the ISPs are improving their tariffs after MTNL's 1Mb UL...My question is, when is tata indicom gonna do this??Does anyone know any future plans that tata has?If so, please post in this thread...Thanks, The-Lord

God knows when Tata will upgrade their plans, I disconnected my Tata connection and said Tata to them long time back 2years ago and shifted to Reliance, from then till now still the tariffs of tata have not been changed at all, tata should really start taking their Internet market seriosuly from now on and start providing better speeds@ reasonable prices, it's already high time.

My prepaid plan expire in 10days. If they don't come up with some good plans its alvida to TI BB.

yes, if they arent gonna change their tariffs, they are gonna see many subscribers leaving ....🙁

Well today they have updated their plans.. Link

They havent changed anything except that they have removed night 1.5 Mbps plans and changed the tariff of 500kbps plan to Rs.1100. Very disappointed as their traiff has always been lesser than that of airtel, but for the past couple of years it's the opposite looks like they are not interested in being competitive anymore.

Call their CC and say you will switch. Maybe they will shift you to a better plan.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Btw they too have a 100 Mbps plan like hayai albeit limited to a paltry 50gb for an exorbitant 6k.

Any prepaid user please post the details of the current new plans available under recharge option. I can't see them as my account is staying inactive.

Call their CC and say you will switch. Maybe they will shift you to a better plan.
I'ts not like aritel!, here plan change is only possible through online. I am waiting till my 6 months advance rental expires.

Well, TATA indicom is Bullshit... i mean, look at their plans, 1Mbps for 2950? 750kbps for 1500? WTF .. AND ALSO WITH FUP ( ****ED- UP Policy)The only good plans they had were the Flash plans ( night 1.5) now, even that is removed !Now where is this ISP going ??? Back in time ??? probably back to 2007 when 256kbps was 1000Rs.. I also have frickin 6 more months with this ISP... If they dont change their tariff, then, then, Ahh crap i can't do anything about it 😛I hope Tata learns something and updates its tariff.... It truly SUCKS .. Im waiting for HAYAI to launch.. TATA will go to the ditches then..Another thing im frustrated about is that TATA owns most of the Cables.. I mean WTF is that>? They get cheap bandwidth but they can't provide it cheap?? Sorry for the long post 🙂

Tata Indicom is a mistake from tata in form of a product. They are not only technically inferior but are big time laggards as well. The only thing in which they didnt lag behind is enforcing a 'fair' usage policy.

Airtel is already all set to provide double speeds from June 2010 and Reliance has also joined it and upgraded its tariff plans to favour the customers. Following is the example :
Welcome to Reliance Communications

God only knows when Tata and BSNL will wake up.

Tata Indicom is a mistake from tata in form of a product. They are not only technically inferior but are big time laggards as well. The only thing in which they didnt lag behind is enforcing a 'fair' usage policy.

Airtel is already all set to provide double speeds from June 2010 and Reliance has also joined it and upgraded its tariff plans to favour the customers. Following is the example :
Welcome to Reliance Communications

God only knows when Tata and BSNL will wake up.

Bah, if u ask me, BSNL is better off.. they just recently doubled speeds for all customers

Today I got a mail from from tataindicom stating that with additional rental of Rs.50 I could change my plan to 512kbps(currently i am on 386kbps with Rs.1000 rental), so that my monthly rental would be Rs.1050So just wondering anyone else got this mail ?

Today I got a mail from from tataindicom stating that with additional rental of Rs.50 I could change my plan to 512kbps(currently i am on 386kbps with Rs.1000 rental), so that my monthly rental would be Rs.1050
So just wondering anyone else got this mail ?

Yes, i got that mail too, in fact they called me and told me, I rejected though, i have a better plan... i pay 1100 for 384Kbps and 1.5 mbps between 10 PM and 8 AM ..
I have no idea about the FUP

Status
Not open for further replies.