When is Reliance Jio 4G LTE Network launching?

jatin2009

ISP
Airtel 1Mbps
All of us Airtel FUP and their Broadband service haters, and all who are currently non-stop dumping Airtel Broadband services can take heart in this news. RIL has already paid the license fees last year and they were supposed to start the next generation wireless broadband with very high speeds ranging upto 50-100 mbps!! The initial news is in(refer to the belowsaid newslink) and more is supposed to be announced soon.

AIRTEL broadband is going to go down in history as one SAD and very hated Broadband provider. At least 37 of my friends have pledged never to use Airtel BB again, ever!! Here is thanking Mr. Mukesh Ambani for the visionary move he is making to take our BB usage to the next level, equal to the very best in the world. Do read this newspiece and forward to all you know!! Cheers!!

RIL BWA to come with low-cost tablet

HEY jatin, u have posted this in the AIRTEL BROADBAND thread by mistake, BUT anywayz thanks for informing, I like RELIANCE for its stability and speed.

It is NOT a mistake buddy!! I have posted it on purpose in Airtel BB area, as there are loads of people like me who have been sick of the Hitleristic FUP services of AIRTEL and have either already given up or are looking desperately for a better provider who offers REAL UNLIMITED BB experience. We have been begging and crying for 1-2 mbps kind of unlimited speeds from the ****ed up Airtel FUP experience, but the new 4G LTE experience should take us to a much higher dimension with speeds like 50-100 mbps and knowing Mukesh Ambani and his Reliance Industries(not Anil Ambani's Reliance communications in this case) we should be able to see at least 10 times usage and DLoad limits, if not more!! So, Cheers!! (request the administrator to let this thread be inside Airtel Broadband for all to see)

reliance offering affordable broadband through wireless. keep dreaming.
don't we have the right for dreaming until the launch....lol

Hey guys,Reliance LTE spent $1bn on LTE. So, forget about unlimited tariff. RL will not give anything limit less until it goes into profit.RL has taken load from 13 worldwide banks.I can hope that RL will provide best tariff at affordable price.

Hey guys,

Reliance LTE spent $1bn on LTE. So, forget about unlimited tariff. RL will not give anything limit less until it goes into profit.

RL has taken load from 13 worldwide banks.
I can hope that RL will provide best tariff at affordable price.

Still, knowing Mukesh Ambani of Reliance Industries(it is RIL initiative, and NOT to be mistaken with Reliance Communications(Anil Ambani business) and his policies, it should be extremely reasonable compared to all existing BB providers, as Reliance has always broken the market with amazing prices and higher volumes. So, it is a wait and watch until June this year, when they are supposed to announce the actual launch dates. Lets keep our fingers crossed!

they should launch fast then without FUP lol.....I wonder what it be like for ppl from 256kbps 512kbps to 50 MBps and 100 MBps speeds :rofl:

btw are they launching this as tablet or normal wireline BB that we can connect to the pc or a laptop becz if it is just fr a tabliod pc then it suxs......

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

don't we have the right for dreaming until the launch....lol

haha good one :rofl:

The latest on Reliance Industries(Mukesh Ambani) launching the 4G broadband wireless services is that it could launch around July end this year!! Yes, we are dreaming of it, but dreams are possible thats why we love them, right. This news was released in a European 4G LTE seminar last week.

The latest on Reliance Industries(Mukesh Ambani) launching the 4G broadband wireless services is that it could launch around July end this year!! Yes, we are dreaming of it, but dreams are possible thats why we love them, right. This news was released in a European 4G LTE seminar last week.
Any links to the news?

july...?? some say it will launch in next year only?

can u plz provide the news source.

Lates thing what i saw is that they have developed their networks in Bangalore. Saw their lines running from towers, in foot path pits like thing covered with name RIL

Lates thing what i saw is that they have developed their networks in Bangalore. Saw their lines running from towers, in foot path pits like thing covered with name RIL

how is that possible they have not yet finalized their tower leasing company nor equipment manufacturer. they are not even likely to build their own Optic fiber network as they are in talks to lease them from R Comm.
you might have seen some old 2003-04 ril stuff.

how is that possible they have not yet finalized their tower leasing company nor equipment manufacturer. they are not even likely to build their own Optic fiber network as they are in talks to lease them from R Comm.
you might have seen some old 2003-04 ril stuff.

I am 100% sure now 2 months back they dugup road n after that only i found those

Still, knowing Mukesh Ambani of Reliance Industries(it is RIL initiative, and NOT to be mistaken with Reliance Communications(Anil Ambani business) and his policies, it should be extremely reasonable compared to all existing BB providers, as Reliance has always broken the market with amazing prices and higher volumes. So, it is a wait and watch until June this year, when they are supposed to announce the actual launch dates. Lets keep our fingers crossed!
What will you say about Reliance 3g? He breaks market if every thing is in his hand I mean if reliance has paid less or it wants to create competition.
Reliance always looks for big profit. Then, it considers benefit to customers.

1 thing to say Reliance brother have said that they r not going to merge in telecoms sector in press,long back, DO u remember?