when is hayai coming to assam

• Thread starter Thread starter pomanup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 7,730
Status
Not open for further replies.
Technicians are as important as sales reps. Without them I don't have a network. Why would I pay them so much less?

Alright, admin is finally online! PHew!

Woah...You speak hindi !! :O

Woah...You speak hindi !! :O

Badly.

mg ki hindi abhi kacchi hai!!

Uski wife usse hindi sikha thi hai!!

She also speaks quite bad Hindi - she went through English medium schools, and her mother speaks primarily Marathi to her.

Maybe, but there's also the competition issue. Some Metros have lots, others none.

Hyderabad has Beam, and although I'm aware of their services and quality and support and so on, being more expensive than they are for a similar type of connection (they talk about fiber, we talk about fiber - but consumer doesn't really know what is the difference between our type of fiber and theirs, and how we are different to them), so our strategy will have to be such that people would automatically prefer us over them without even blinking an eye. Part of Bangalore has Railwire - similar thing. In those two cities I think we're really going to have to be creative.

You need not worry about railwire in bangalore, its available at very very very few locations and their staff sucks, i was running after these railwire people for 2 months to get a connection but all they said was wait for another 2 weeks.... And i live very near(nearest) to whitefield in bangalore where railwire provides broadband services..:madness:

You need not worry about railwire in bangalore, its available at very very very few locations and their staff sucks, i was running after these railwire people for 2 months to get a connection but all they said was wait for another 2 weeks.... And i live very near(nearest) to whitefield in bangalore where railwire provides broadband services..:madness:

Yes, I've heard that kind of thing also. It's my understanding that they use local cablewalas to provide service anyway, so if they don't have agreements with your local provider, you probably don't have a hope in hell.

They told me I could get Railwire service in Mumbai in September 2009 when I spoke to them in early 2009. Then when I spoke to Railtel's Western Office when I first started getting things together for Hayai they told me they are having too many problems with local providers, so if I was able to build this network and get the license and so forth that they would be able to (and I'm paraphrasing) provide me as much bandwidth as I need, to anywhere in the country.

Yes, I've heard that kind of thing also. It's my understanding that they use local cablewalas to provide service anyway, so if they don't have agreements with your local provider, you probably don't have a hope in hell.

They told me I could get Railwire service in Mumbai in September 2009 when I spoke to them in early 2009. Then when I spoke to Railtel's Western Office when I first started getting things together for Hayai they told me they are having too many problems with local providers, so if I was able to build this network and get the license and so forth that they would be able to (and I'm paraphrasing) provide me as much bandwidth as I need, to anywhere in the country.

Could I say, the whole idea of Hayai becoming nationwide is based on this only?

Could I say, the whole idea of Hayai becoming nationwide is based on this only?

Railtel's nationwide backbone might be of some help in getting is from city to city, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.