1) Jio Fiber.
2) Jio 4G
3) Airtel 4G
4) Jio Fiber again.

P.S: Using the black JioFiber ONT

Becj0lP.png

JioFiber on Netvelocity.
AcYTDTB.jpg

₹2500 ONT ? How is it possible for this much upload speed ? In WiFi, I never get more than 40Mbps up & down on my ₹2500 ont

Last edited:
Not even with LAN ? LAN will probs be 1gbps and then dual band 5Ghz will get those speeds easily.

Hathway 25mbps unlimited wtihout FUP Kolkata GPON Rs703 including tax.(Rs9852 for 12months + 2 months free)

Upload speed is throttled/capped to 5mbps to all servers except jio and hathway. Anyone else faces same issue with hathway ?

Only reason I opted for this plan is that it does not have fair usage limit and wireless router is provided by them free of cost.

m8g4i9z.jpg

8X97xd9.jpg

mxYWLVo.jpg

Last edited:
I used Netplus in Kharar (mohali) for like 6 months, its really cheap when it comes to other ISP in Punjab but tbh after struggling bad with the quality of speed i had to disconnect as on 100 mbps plan i was getting as low as 30 mbps and max of 84mbps. Also if you want to stream 4K netflix there connection never goes above 3mbps on 100mbps plan and everything streams in 360p or 480p all blurry, so i had to disconnect as my most of the usage is netflix.
leaving 100mbps netplus plan @799 plus GST now i am on another local isp called WOW. They are hella expensive but service and quality of internet is top notch. Using 50mbps connection @ 1650 (GST included).

ISP : Railtel Corporation
Plan : 100Mbps till 1 TB FUP, 4 mbps post.
Price : 999 per month

Ping to Singapore :40-50ms
Ping to Hong Kong :70-90ms.
Ping to nearest game servers :
14-18 ms Chennai, 17-22 ms Bangalore
Ping to Amazon ec2 mumbai : 37ms