What's Your Dataone Bill For the July Month?

They give good speeds because they know we cant use it much and they want us to cross the lmit ASAP

Originally posted by Amitoj Duggal@Aug 1 2005, 01:34 PM
if we just keep the limits aside,BSNL DATAONE ROCKS!!!
these people do not cheat with speed,that is good,

True, initially it never peaked more than 40 K at my place down in southindia.

Now downloads form fast servers are touching 246kbps.

However average speeds touch 160-180 that is not bad.

With reliance R-Connect never crossed 40

With Airtel (still having) did not cross 130

Sandeep

Hi Friends,

I happen to learn that BSNL is going charge according to DATA USAGE from 1st JULY 2005. I was worried and searched for a place to find my online USAGE stats and I found that we can find the BANDWIDTH Usage information at Dataone USAGE by logging in using your DATAONE ID and PASSWORD. You need to be on DATAONE connection inorder to login.

I was on a song till today enjoying the speed etc...but now I need to sell something to pay this bill.

I got a bill for Rs 22,000/- for JULY and as per my caluculations from the ONELINE site that is now available for AUG month I have to shell out Rs 6000/- for the first week. I am on internet from past 5 years and never paid these kind of amount even for a yearly fee. Please Help. Let me know how to fight.

I did enquire with all officials and YES I HAVE TO PAY THIS.

This is what everyone is going to get because you are on a 256KBPS package when you are online for about 8 hours per day you are supposed to get this amount as BILL..I do have alternate connections like SIFY..DISHNET and they are unlimited packages THEY ARE NOT as FAST as DATAONE but they are decent. If we compare the cost they are PAISE and DATE ONE IS POUND...

Hey ALL HYDERBADIES need to come together to fight this out...comeout with suggestions about what best we can do.

well, as you said yourself, U'LL HAVE TO PAY THIS...it's a bit too late...anyhow, u can fight with them, but i don't think it'll be of any use...u should've read it properly when getting the connection that it's unlimited till June 30 and after that it will be billed after 1 GB...sorry mate...

So Mr. hyderabadi...dont pay the bill and let them disconnect your line....thats the only other way out ..ofcourse the first one is to pay the bill...Didnt you know that volumed based billing was applcaible from July 1 ?

Originally posted by coolbuddy_79@Aug 5 2005, 09:14 PM
well, as you said yourself, U'LL HAVE TO PAY THIS...it's a bit too late...anyhow, u can fight with them, but i don't think it'll be of any use...u should've read it properly when getting the connection that it's unlimited till June 30 and after that it will be billed after 1 GB...sorry mate...
[snapback]20091[/snapback]
[/quote]

Yes..I will have to pay..my intention of this post was to caution others about the hidden shock....I disconnected the connection immediatly thus saving few thousands...but people who are still hooked up will be at great loss....so we need to wake them up.

Thanks for your comments

well, i believe each and every member here is aware of that datacap of 1 GB...wonder how do we tell who r not members here :huh:

well today i got the dataone july bill via email and the combined u/l & d/l was 987mb (big sigh)... now that it is an official thingy, can heave a sigh of reliaf.. am waiting for the 16th of august 🙄 pupudada!

please see my post (above yours).. it is for the month of july and apart from the normal telephone bill i was charged an extra rs.500 for the broadband connection (256kbps) and rs.100 for the modem rent...

i have downloaded around 4 g.b.still my july bill is rs.1281.what is wrong with bsnl.Dear VENKATA KRISHNA NALAMOTHU,Please find below your latest BSNL telephone bill dated Aug 11 2005😛hone Number: 27765038BillNumber: T1108200536709486BillAmount(Rs): 1281.00Due On: Aug 26 2005After Due Date: 1321.00

i just got my B-FONE Bill -- 2260 🙁i basically took phone for BB .... i m under 500 plan .....but on the bill it say 1670 RS DEBIT ...i dont know wht does it mean .....i didnt cross 1 Gb i totaled my USAGE ...its 930 MB i paid 2000 RS for modem + 500 Rs for INSTALLATION and 2 months Advance BB connection fees = 3500 Rs im goin 2morrow to find out whats is that DEBIT CHARGE ???BBrent is 50 Rs 😱 ..i t supposed to be 500 Rs .. 🙄 🙁

Folks.. I HAVE THE MOST SURPRISING NEWS...I visited the BSNL Durg Office and met the DGM. We were facing a really bad ( Nearly dead) connectivity since 12 days. He told me that our bills for July 05 will be waived off.. this was the first good news.Secondly, he told that we are not billing for extra data without intimating you.So folks.. if you are from Durg.. then just enjoy.. 😀