What's your age?

i am 31. anyone older than me around here?

ahem

well there are girls/wifes on exbii! :suicide:

as members?

btw, its odd that girls don't participate here.

There have been 2-3 people who participated passively here a while ago..and... you never know - one or many of those hi-tech sounding fancy names of members could actually be belonging a female.

Broadband forum!How many girls would be interested to join the forum for geeky stuff?I guess the only chance might be a "Daily Soap" section to discuss the likes of Balika Vadhu, Bade ache lagte hain et all to woo them 🙂

Broadband forum!

How many girls would be interested to join the forum for geeky stuff?

I guess the only chance might be a "Daily Soap" section to discuss the likes of Balika Vadhu, Bade ache lagte hain et all to woo them 🙂

Or may be just allow their profile updates to be posted on threads so that everyday they make 1 change in it & receive numerous likes/comments......similar to FB! 😀

btw, its odd that girls don't participate here.
Wow, I never actually noticed this till you pointed it out 0_0

girls have their brothers to fix the mess with broadband connectivity. so i am not really surprised.

And the rest who don't have bros would get it fixed by their dads who participate in these forums like one of our senior-most members named beekeys.Infact, there are a lot of senior members over here who would be someone's uncles if not dad.