Sponsoring Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48

Registrant Name: Joel Evans
Registrant Organization: none
Registrant Address1: 424 W.110st. #22B
Registrant City: New York

Registrant Country: United States

Registrant Phone Number: +1.2123166038[/b]

*sigh* when will they ever learn?! 🙁 cant we take any action against them?

Man the so called publisher copied everything of this site... :angry:There should be some way to stop that idiot from copying the contents of this forum....

dude. no one does the copy paste nowadays. they just use rss scripts. today, u can have an auto-updating website which gets 1000s of articles automatically within a day. a possible way to stop down this kind of plagiarism is to disable rss generation.but then rss has its advantages which we cannot ignore.

yes exactly technology has its advantages as well as disadvantages.Nuclear power can be used to produce energy which can be used for constructive purposes but man used it to produce nuclear bombs which can cause irreparable destruction.... 🙁

However types ads shown in these sites along with my name is something to be afraid of !! However can't do anything!!

if u are on the net, privacy is a non-existing thing. the best thing is to have something else as ur user id on public forums. i know i hate the fact that i use sushubh everywhere. it's at so many random places that anyone researching on me can actually write a biography on me.