Whats the Username & Password for Sterlite SAM300AX ?!

• Thread starter Thread starter demonduskk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 14,624
ISP
MTNL
Hey,
I'm really irritated & surprised...
The username & password in not 'admin' anymore - which is the default.
I had reset my router, still no success.

So what it is, as i did use the 'default' username & password, a while ago ?!

PS : there's a blog named Sanjeev's Blog which says, "In case you have reset your router to default settings and you are wondering what should be the username and password for adsl connection, you should keep in mind that username is always your phone number"
The above ^^ doesn't work !

the default used to be admin : admin. mtnl then started remote administration of the routers via cwmp. to get back control reset the router. u will lose all settings. after reset the default will be admin : admin. then go to access management>cwmp and disable it . that will prevent it from resetting. then enter the rest of your settings regarding the broadband username n stuff.

ADSL username - telephone number without std codeADSL password - CA No. Printed on billJust in case you don't remember them.

kickass said:
the default used to be admin : admin. mtnl then started remote administration of the routers via cwmp. to get back control reset the router. u will lose all settings. after reset the default will be admin : admin. then go to access management>cwmp and disable it . that will prevent it from resetting. then enter the rest of your settings regarding the broadband username n stuff.
I did reset the router already, still the UN & PW are not admin.
How should i access management > cwmp....i couldn't Google it for a solution.
x720 said:
ADSL username - telephone number without std codeADSL password - CA No. Printed on billJust in case you don't remember them.
I said that doesn't work for me, tried that already........ 😛late:

I did reset the router already, still the UN & PW are not admin.How should i access management > cwmp....i couldn't Google it for a solution. I said that doesn't work for me, tried that already........ 😛late:
I didn't say those are the modem details :/ ADSL details. Big difference.