What's the status of Amazon, Grofers, BigBasket, Flipkart etc in your city?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 467
  • Views Views 55,521
Grofers mangoes are to be delivered later today. i am keeping hopes low but dad really wanted to check the alphonso mangoes. not sure why he would not just let me buy from the local market. anyhow...

my biggest concern is packaging because if they bundle it with other items i have ordered in the same packaging, they are going to come squished and delivery boys do not even stop these days for you to check the content.

as for quality... i am not sure it is logical to say that big basket has shit quality vegetables. it's not like they are growing them themselves. and it's not like one can control the quality of fruits and vegetables and keep them consistent. All you can do is to have better quality monitoring at source of purchase. but eventually transport and packaging and storage matters a lot. if you order was delivered from the leftover supply of the day, it is going to be bad. just like at shops. people here lineup outside reliance fresh at 6-7am to get the best pick from the daily delivery. by evening, all you have is leftover stock which everyone ignored throughout the day.

this is also why mom never lets me order these online. she says it's better to pay more to sabziwala where you get to pick yourself.

Last edited:
Bigbasket wont selectively pick stuff for you that leftover is bad.
Though I agree their handling is bad specially in summer though still better than Grofers.

Not a recent experience : I have bought fruits & vegetables from BigBasket - It has been a mixed bag, when its been really bad, if you complain, they have even credited back the amount - though that was not the intention in calling them. I had stopped getting veggies and occasionally still get some fruits.

We have gone back to local market as folks can pick up from the shelf as per choice. Its only very occasionally I order through them.

Amazon is working they are delievering .......
amazon is best
i ordered from amazon they delievered even refunds are prompt i have cancelled like 10;s of order refund is instant in 3-4 days.

Flipkarts are scammers
my order of 14th april is not delievered and no refund have been received
details free free to read and kill time

Once this lock down is over i will have to go for bank chargeback to recover funds i guess
i will never buy from flipkart ever ...

Yesterday i ordered from jio mart
they said order delivery date 27th .. i will update how it goes

Jio mart is big joke lol it;s not operational i think no order confirmation no order deleivery nobody even picks up there number lol

Last edited:
Try Big Bazaar! It's showing same day deliver to me from Kalkaji and store pickup tommorow from Vasant Kunj.

Grocery, clothing and electronics are available, I think.

Amazon is being really weird. I ordered something on 21st and the delivery is just getting extended every day, and a friend got a notification that they'll get an order today with the delivery guys phone number, and now the order has been delayed by 4-5 days!

Aye Sir.. 😁 All they have to do is look up Google maps and press accelerator.. 😜 That also they won't do.. 🤔🤔Maybe the track workers might not be doing the work I still can't understand how this trains go somewhere else.. 😂😂

i had with mytra..delivery agent cancelled pickup 5 times.. then there is feedback form i finally gave him negative feedback, he came in 10 min after that lol. because of his non pickup i had t t-shirts with me for months laying..

I'm surprised that HDFC just delivered a cheque book to me request for which I raised during lock down.

BigBasket finally opened up a slot for me. But in a hurry to make sure I don't miss the slot, I missed a couple of non-urgent items, and by the time I could think of adding them as an add-on order, slot was gone.