What's the minimum recharge to send SMS on Vodafone Idea/Airtel/Reliance Jio/BSNL?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deb_1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 124
  • Views Views 56,632
@mikrotik Yeah I just filled out the complaint on pgportal, although didn't attach anything still wrote about Direction Published on 07-12-2021 and how Vi is violating the Trai's Order by forcing users to still recharge with 179.
I hope they reply man I wrote some 150 words complaint lol.

Best solution would be recharge 179 and when you reach 25 days send porting msg... Then get rid of it.
But friend... I had this problem in airtel also a year ago and no one noticied it. Grass green other side only. Btw Jio has 1 rupee recharge for 28 days... See app myjio value section.

Agreed, these operators would be applying every delaying tactics to get more time and milk money out of customers. There is no telling when they would implement it, and by that time you might end up paying more.
Kudos to Jio though, this plan with both help Jio and the customers, a slap in the face of airtel and vi trying to take advantage of the economically weak subscribers and forcing them to cough up more.

Don't get your hopes too high. The plan has been updated with 1 day validity.

considering the economically weaker people, they will still be saving 60 rupees per month. But yes 1 day validity does not make any sense, better to have 30 plan with 1 month validity.

Just got a call from Vi team regarding my complaint on pgportal. They told they don't have any information about trai's verdict so they can't do anything. I didn't know what else to say so I just hang up.

Vi has opened up validity for a week for me with 1 GB/day - Got an SMS just now (They have done that in the past as well)

They keep on doing that...... I have not recharged my fathers Vi sim in last 3 years and they keep on giving 1 week validity with 1GB/day almost every month.

Yes same here.. I have two vi numbers not recharged since months and keep getting 1GB per day for a week every now and then.

Right , so to keep number alive i guess it's fine. But if we want incoming to be there always - we need the recharges done.