Whats The Difference

• Thread starter Thread starter Izzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,630

Izzy

im switching to Dataone BB and i have a silly doubt whats the difference between dataone and dataone plus package ANYONE???? and whats the best Wi-FI router/modem shd i buy and it shd be compatible and work well with other ISPs?

I am unaware of "Dataone plus" package !perhaps it is Unlimited 900 plus package ...any ADSL modem/router is compatible withall ISPs providing ADSL broadband service .i.e. a Airtel / TATA modem can be configured for BSNL dataone and vice-versa ...

900 plus doesn't give u free calls , where as 900 plan gives u free calls depending on what telephone connection scheme u choose

Dataone HUL 900 will also carry a regular telephone rental component in addition to the Rs 900/- internet charges. By default, that Rs 180/- more, if u are on the standard phone package. You get 50 local voice calls free. In addition to the above charges, you have to add taxes, modem rentals etc. Whereas HUL 900 Plus will have no phone monthly rental. You do not get free calls, but you can still make outgoing calls. All calls will be charged at 1 Re per pulse. Only Rs 900/- p.m. in your bill, (plus taxes and modem rentals if taken from the department). If you do not use your dataone line to make a lot of calls, then you can go in for the plus option which saves you on phone rental.