what type of joke this is:no DTH in monsoon

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 4,123
W

warthog

for the next 2 months you would get your signal intermittently.Thank god i have the good ole cable wallah.It's pain in the ass with DTH.I called my Tata Sky customer support and saidI: I am not getting any signal on my dth and its rainingcc: plz go to these shit stepsI: i go through these shit steps and say what is the purpose of this,it dosent do didly squatcc:sir we cannot fight rainI: ok then its better to have cable that this POS DTHCC:silentI: ok then thankyouI cannot image how you DTH guys watch TV when its raining and we live in a country where there are 5 seasons and 2 months of rain.

It is already being discussed several times in all DTH sections.
BTW yes, all DTH around the world suffer signal loss if there is heavy cloud cover, but it does not mean that we would have no signal/intermittent signal for all 4/5 months.
In monsoon, I have seen once or twice signal loss for 5 min, other times it worked fine.

And even cable operator has downtime when he losses his satellite signal or electric supply 😉

Z0MG , great one amish , epic pwnage

When I click this link, again this same thread opens. What is the story?:huh:
cuz its a joke.

I have been pwned

Only heay rain with storm will affect DTH, normal heavy rain also not affect DTH. For me for the past 2 years, i lost singla totally around 20 min, in the rainy season. :thumbsup:But in cable, other lost singnal upto 2 to 3 days continuesly due to cable cut. 😗

cuz its a joke.

I have been pwned

nice to see that u actually took it lightly.

Govt. to eavesdrop DTH signals - rainy season the best to do so

No wonder they have chosen this time as best one in name of rain.

:thumbsup: :rofl:

finally i found one of ur PJ's worth laughing..

Just jokin 😉