• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 5,368
I didn't liked the place much. People usually go there for,
Hiking (Mahasu Peak)
Some old Bungalow
Small amusement park which is damn expensive
Riding on Yak's back (not really just a photograph)
Some snake charmer
Hilarious Mule/Hinny ride for few mile (just to reach Kufri)

We are not exactly going for adventure. More like taking a break from mundane life for the weekend. Hopefully, the thekas in the place stock good variety of alcohol. :-\ The place is not reachable with a tempo traveler? That is what we have booked :O

I don't know about Alcohol there since its Reserved National Park. Perhaps I would suggest you to try for Khajjiar or Tirthan both of them would serve your purpose and are only surreal places left in whole Himachal.

If I was making the plan I would have gone to McLeod Ganj once again. The trip was already planned and booked when my friend contacted me. I am just going along with the group. 🙂 Basic idea is to take a break for 2 days and test out the RX100 camera that should reach my place tomorrow. 😀
So, Kufri is a reserved national park? 😱 I guess we would carry our own booze in that case 😱

Err ..working on vacation? :numbness: I see you're active even today

Could not take any chance. Got a screen protector installed in the morning. I am leaving home at 6 for Delhi. Group leaves at 10. Would not have worked as well if it was delivered later today.