What speeds do you get?

• Thread starter Thread starter nipun_jain
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 5,753
Day - 15-17 kbpsNight - 26-30 kbps

Well i feel like picking up a fight with Sushubh now, there's no word like "offing" bro. What are you, like eight or something :hysterical:And oh yeah forgot the Sarcasm tags [] [/] ...My bad! 😉PS: Please dont ban me :cool2:

mentally eight year old.no comparison between unlimited and 2 mbps limited connections please.airtel guys get better in fact much better upload speeds. airtel is worth for that itself.

Dude does it go with the word "show"...NO! I meant it that way saying "Showing off" is the correct term instead of "Show offing".
Seems like people are ganging up on me 😕

Really? you'd ought to check before hand, so that you don't end up looking like a 2 year old. 😛

offing - definition of offing by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Just playing around man, everything's cool :thumbsup:

umm i was talking abt people who were telling airtel unlimited package people their 2 mbps speeds. we dont have many people here who are on airtel 2 mbps.

An Airtel technician i happened to speak to today claims that there is a billing cap of 2K on the 2mbps limited plan(not sure which one) and expects it to drop to around Rs.1400 in the coming months . So effectively they're offering 2mbps unlimited for 2000 bucks. Seems too good to be true though. 😛