What Speed Do You Get In Dsl Nu (trib 590 Nu) On Night In Mumbai

• Thread starter Thread starter teamare2006
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 2,942

teamare2006

ISP
iTec
hi all i am from mumbai i am switching over from broadband internet (i-Tec) to Tri Band right now i am having the connection of 256kbps and paying Rs1200 per month and getting the speen of 12kbps this is the same speed i used to get on my 128kbps connection previously i was using 128kbps while changing from 128 to 256 my service provider told me that you will get 20kbps download speed and for 3 month i get the speed but now 12kbps after telling them they are dowing nothing so i am planing to switch over to MTNL triband 590NUi want to know what download speed do i get on night time

same 256 kbps....day and night

i want to know about the download speed if we keep a file to download for eg 100mb filewhat the download speed i will be getting

Legally u wud get speeds of around 28-29 KBps

@ mtnlpuked 😛 wat hapned to ur speeds yaar >> ??and i hav a question...since being on 2 mbps aren't we supposed to watch youtube videos without pauses due to buffering or youtube buffers/pauses video even on that speedwat is minimum requirement of bandwidth for watchin video on youtube without interruptions ??

well, youtube is even worst in 2 mbps than 256 kbps...or for that matter any broadcast is better on 256 kbps than this 2 mbps crap (MTNL)...reason(?) i don't know...

@ sanke1You still getting MORE than 2 Mbps?!?!?🙁 Not fair, dude. Gosh, we don't have babes at the exchange in Delhi.

well, since the day i got 2 MBPS, everythin has picked up pace....no prob with anythin at all... youtube etc r workin perfectly fine... i have even started watchin Live Tv usin Satellite Tv prog....At the moment, MTNL 2 MBPS for me rocks....I jus have to take care of the usage as i'm on AA package..

these r my results on speedtes.net
https://www.speedtest.net

and im supposed 2 be on 2mbps!! 😱
i generally dont get good speeds. i get good speeds only if i use torrents as ports have been forwarded and sometimes good speeds if i use flashget but only on a few websites. 🙁

i too have to wait while watching videos on youtube. 🙁

^^ sorry for posting in the wrong thread.just to let u know ive already tried that. 🙁