What should i do now?????

coolvaibh2009

ISP
BSNL
Hello members, I've applied for the plan-change of my BSNL BB, my plan is Home 500. I applied for it on 27th of August & i clearly mentioned in my application with bold letters to change the plan on 1st of September. But, the problem is that they haven't changed my plan & on BSNL portal i still see my plan as "Provisioned" for Home500. Actually i've applied to change my plan to Home 125 from currently running Home 500!!!! And what i am worried for is that i've downloaded on the night of 31st, that means on 1st of September, from 2.15 to 7.45. So, can you tell me what will happen now since my plan is still not changed or even "Opened" for Home 125 yet? Will i be charged for the night download of 31st???? Can i download at nights until the portal shows my plan as Home 125 "provisioned???? Can i download even tonight? I am asking these Q's only because my plan is still showing provisioned for Home 500 only!!!! And if they change my plan sometime later in September then what will they charge or do for my night downloads??????

For the period in September you will be charged /billed on Pro rata basis
say for 10 days ( till plan is changed to "Provisioned" ) 500/3= Rs 167/=.
Free NU will not be counted even if plan changes to Home 125 later.
.Check daily in http://data.bsnl.in tariff plan change.
Since you have applied for Home 125, shows you are not interested in heavy downloads.

You can continue to use night unlimited till your new plan is provisioned. If your plan change happens on 15th , you need to pay Rs. 250 + Rs. 62.5. Also you will be charged if your non NU usage has gone beyond 0.75 GB for the first 15 days.

For the period in September you will be charged /billed on Pro rata basis
say for 10 days ( till plan is changed to "Provisioned" ) 500/3= Rs 167/=.
Free NU will not be counted even if plan changes to Home 125 later.
.Check daily in BSNL Portal tariff plan change.
Since you have applied for Home 125, shows you are not interested in heavy downloads.

Hello there, i understood what u said but what is the calculation you showed above; i.e. 500/3=167??????
Please reply asap!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

You can continue to use night unlimited till your new plan is provisioned. If your plan change happens on 15th , you need to pay Rs. 250 + Rs. 62.5. Also you will be charged if your non NU usage has gone beyond 0.75 GB for the first 15 days.

I am not clear with "0.75 GBs" you told above!!!!! Please explain me clearly and systematically. By the way thanks

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

I am not clear with "0.75 GBs" you told above!!!!! Please explain me clearly and systematically. By the way thanks

I meant 1.25 GB which is half of 2.5 GB (total Non NU usage allowed ).