What is your maximum Upload speed ?

i don't think its with tikona. Its there own system. In chennai they offer 30mbps 200gb, 2mb unlimited in 1200rs

yeh i know. So there is no 30mbps plan for Jaipur? OR may be they are not officially mentioned on pamphlet. Did you ask them if there is 30mbps plan for jaipur?

For how long this happy browsing offer gonna continue?
I am wondering if wireless bb also have happy browsing offer?

I dont think so there is happy browsing on wireless broadband as its not sustainable for wireless...

Looks like FTTH not available for Goa yet.

Also, I applied online higher BB speed plan on 3rd Dec instantly rcvd txt saying it wil be done in 2-3 working days, 5 workdays gone by on 8Dec today is 9, no change in the plan yet. Router setting and speed tests showing same plan values. Last time when I applied speed plan i was charged from the day one (date applied) but they changed my plan after 13 days and that too after several reminders. Made complaint for overcharging but they say problem resolved saying my plan was changed on day one

@Jiharsh Kanpur
@JoeGoaUk The guy who posted this speedtest has both bsnl wired and wireless connection and said he like wireless connection because its better. Its only down when bsnl towers are down. In one month probably down for 5 hours as he said.

Last edited:
As said earlier in this thread, I on 3.12.17, applied online for change of BB plan from 1495 to speed 2295 . Got sms saying my above service request completed on 19.12.17. But my plan still not changed even today, still on old plan as per various speed test av. 8mps down and 0.45 mb up and my router upstream/downstream values remained the same. On 19 Dec visited Commercial office to say my plan still the same, he said online change of plan requests not entertained and that I have to manually do it by submitting a form and ID prof photo copy. Made online complaint same day saying my plan not changed yet. Few call I received from Exchange asking me what was my problem and that they have nothing to do with change of plans. Soon I got SMS saying my
my complaint has been resolved.
Tests shows I am still on old plan and I am sure they will soon send me the bill as per new plan effective 3.12.17 i.e. Rs.2708 (from 1760) as my account status shows I am on new plan.

I asked for the new plan just to see if they will also increase by upload speed as the plan says 'BBG Speed 2295'

Poor BSNL service.