What is your experience with Airtel service???

• Thread starter Thread starter stuffguy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 4,717
ALWAYS follow up your telephonic complaint with an email ( detailing your problem ) to care.xxxx @ airtel.inYou will get a written acknowledgement.Para two :Sometime back, after tariff plan change, I wanted my NU Free Should Not be recorded in my Usage Data ( Airtel SelfCare Page) as earlier done.After number of Phone Calls/ emails/ and technical help assistance on line in Self Care pageI said I am discontinuing the the BB Connection.Customer retention cell called me to wait for action. And from Bangaluru Airtel, I got another call and when I gave the details , the usage meter was set as I wanted !So a written complaint is always advisable.Airtel has competent technical staff, but not for CC.It is more than a year I called CC or sent email to them reg BB/modem!A Telephone line complaint by me, recently was set right within 6 hours. They never commit in writing in email, other than routine replies .By the way I also never called CC of BSNL for more than two years!! no problems!

well there is a problem.

not everyone dealing with the customers is actually employed by the company. some are probably marketing agents who are given targets to meet in a particular time period. and they have to generate queries. and for that they have to lie sometimes

Sad situation. But if the ISP wants to, it certainly can tackle this in a better way. Lying, in the end, will not benefit anyone.

other times, one person might not know the technical issues providing a connection. and the next person might have a better idea so there is a difference between their 'promises'.

Regardless, if you don't know an answer it is always better to admit it by saying " I don't know the answer to your question but I will find out and get back to you". And this sort of training should be imparted to the technical people at least.

and in the end, no one can really promise to deliver something that is not in their own hands. a lot of factors are involved.

Agreed but this is no excuse for lying.

its all rubbish apart 4rm terms and conditions they should write one more thing ie subjected to technical feasiblity.................. i m living in gurgaon and its not available in my area becoz no feasiblity there i dont understand 4 mbps needs technical feasiblity really a shame on airtel as my friend is using 8 mbps bsnl in same area................ a suggestion 4 airtel mark every plan with subjected to technical feasiblity........... becoz their half of the plans are not available hellits all rubbish apart 4rm terms and conditions they should write one more thing ie subjected to technical feasiblity.................. i m living in gurgaon and its not available in my area becoz no feasiblity there i dont understand 4 mbps needs technical feasiblity really a shame on airtel as my friend is using 8 mbps bsnl in same area................ a suggestion 4 airtel mark every plan with subjected to technical feasiblity........... becoz their half of the plans are not available hell

well my experience with airtel has been very good except Fair Usage Policy . i called airtel executive in morning that i need connection . In afternoon he came and collected document and money went away . next morning a guy with wires came started working . When he finished he called another person which was airtel engineer . Did few things volla in afternoon i was surfing internet . when i complain them they visit me in just 1 or 2hrs later they are fast .

No problems with the quality of service and uptime but I have recently noticed that the telephonic support staff could handle queries much better, they now a days try to avoid you for example for the Double SPEED 100 upgrade one rep told me there is nothing like that for hyderabad but later on I called again and got a new rep and he seemed to explain me the stuff properly, so these days it looks like it depends on the quality of staff personal handling your call.Yeah also reading FUP policies there is a lot of confusion due to overlapping plans they should clearly label FUP limits and its details with every plan, regarding the 4 Mbps impatient plans the FUP policy is ridiculous from 4 Mbps you go straight to 256 kbps what the heck is that.