What is Wifi Pack in Airtel 4G package details?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 28,275

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
1u4qHH9.webp

are they including 10GB wifi hotspot data in these packages?

also... my plan was expiring tonight. i did not want airtel to cut 23 rupees automatically tomorrow so i renewed today. my package details show 81 days and zero days in account details. i do not think they have queued the plan activated today because then it should have showed 82 days and not 81 days.

Last edited:
they have queued your plan. the app starts showing reduced validity one day before @ around 6pm. also notice the current plan is still active with 0 days validity. they have reset your daily data to 1.4GB whereas the new plan should have 1.5GB daily data assuming you have done 448 recharge.

I got the same " wifi pack" of 6 GB. I called customer service. They said this wifi pack is going to random customers. U can choose to use it.To use it u need to download Airtel hangout n register. Then u can use this pack in those locations. On a google search regarding this app, its said its currently available in delhi ncr region. Hence it wasnt available for download at my location.

Thanks for that. found the "airtel wifi" tile at the bottom of the main page of my airtel app. The wifi pack shows but couldnt connect as no hotspots in my region. Mostly in mumbai Bengaluru etc.thanks though

It also show spots around you. These are going to be in public places like malls and restaurants.