• Thread starter Thread starter vissu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,680

vissu

Regulars
ISP
Beam Fiber 3MBPS
what is the payment procedure for online recharge in Tata Sky? anybody please post available options for the renewal of packages. is there any option to pay by net banking?

Yes u can pay by credit card and even by net banking.... Although icici bank is not present in the list of netbanking ....

I d prefer buying recharge coupon from the retail outlets. This is safe. Paying via internet i dont prefer. there is lot of risk in it

About 10 days ago I tried really hard to renew on line. The link never worked. One big dealer had run out of recharge vouchers. I tried a a small dealer; he sent an sms and got the scratch code back on sms. He gave me a proper receipt with the amount and scratch code written with pen. Hey Presto, it worked.

I d prefer buying recharge coupon from the retail outlets. This is safe. Paying via internet i dont prefer. there is lot of risk in it
i am safe because, i don't use credit card😛 maximum, i prefer to buy voucher 😀

Recharged today after the 3 months free period got over.Doing online is very easy.Go in to your login.Go to recharge - voucher, enter the 16 nos. New balance and due date will be shown.I also changed package from 300 to south jumbo(350).The channels started coming in a few minutes.

i checked the web site. site is user friendly. only bad thing is, they didn't display their net banking partners 😛