What is the minimum signal strength/quality

• Thread starter Thread starter coolantz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 9,579

coolantz

ISP
BSNL
What is the minimum signal strength/quality required to receive the best viewable picture on DISH TV? But the problem i am facing is with the SUN NETWORK channels(like sun tv, k tv, sun music, gemini, u2 .......) these channels dont appear as as clearly unlike all the other channels which very clear and are fluent... sun network channels display as though they are hungry for some signal from the satellite i mean these channels play like the scratched VCD,refresh rate of the channel is poor and sound video are not in sync. Please help me find a solution... Is there anyone facing similar problem Is the signal strength 52% too weak for SUN NETWORK to be viewablebut how are the other channels crisp and clear??? I have a subscription of Tamil/Malayalam package with a KAON receiver from Dish TV The signal strength = 52% and signal quality = 78% from home TP at freq 12688/H/27500 Any other suggestion/advise to increase signal???

Well both hav eto be over 30% to view Channels.

two months back I had same problem as you, later I changed my cable and now signal strength increased, my STB recieves signal strength upto 58%