what is the latest position of bsnl 4 g service on sim given areas

rajujayaraman

Regulars
Hi, i got 4 g sim and still my area shows it as 3g. the signal was hspa+, which is otherwise known as 3g. Has bsnl upgraded to 4g in chennai telephone area? Or is it only available in other metro cities
When can i expect 4g service in chennai any idea
Information regarding this is not available in helpdesk .
They say that i am having 4g sims.

rajujayaraman

Regulars
hi, why no answers. There may be experts to answer my query.
As far as my checks with mobile apps, i did not find 4g as available , and only as N/A

vignesh_venkatesan

Stuck With ADSL in 2019
Regulars
I have contacts with the higher ups in BSNL Chennai telephones.. What I heard from them is that they are only issuing 4g sim cards and still not have put even a single 4g BTS. As they don't have spectrum and also they don't have high mobile customers from this circle like Kerala to start trials here.

rajujayaraman

Regulars
HI, nIKHIL , please explain the link and how to get the details.
i tried and got otp and then a map showing my location.But sadly the site is very hazy and not a single letter is viewable.
There are some green ones , blule ones, but the letters are not at all visible to me.
How to go about it.
Bsnl has given four g in kancheepuram, but not in chennai
As they do not have four g spectrum , they are giving there using the 3z. i heard.
but , if they do the same, in chennai, then the usage of 3 g as lte would just would not work a vast chennai telephone area.
They could do only when the govt releases the spectrum.
Then why they start issuing 4 g sims , when they do not have the facility is a question to be answered. they postpone the launch of 4 g due to elections and still, they could not get till now.
I am also thinking of porting to some other services