What is the 2G GPRS internet speed on Reliance Smart?

• Thread starter Thread starter iCon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 28,827
Status
Not open for further replies.

iCon

masoom kameena!
ISP
Random 3G!
I wonder what is the 2G speed on reliance GSM. when my 3g data crossed the limit of 3GB in pretty decent speed around 2mbps, i recharged it with 98 gprs pack but wholaaaa! i am getting 64kbps speed, when i spoke to reliance guys they had no ideas about it :fear2:I want to know either anyone having the same issue or its my bad luck? I think speed should around 128 kbps.I am using it only in datacard and have 50rs main balance.

more than 24hr... 112 views to the thread...still unanswered 🙁Where are the experts?

Rs 98/3GB is a 2G pack, you won't get speeds more than 8kB/sKeep your phone on EDGE network and if your lucky enough you might get speeds up to 20kB/s.

How is the GPRS/EDGE speed of reliance gsm in Maharashtra circle especially in Pune?Since reliance doesn't have 3G license here, i guess they might not be capping the GPRS speed.

I m Using Reliance GSM 2g With 99 Rs 6 Gb Pack in Chandigarh (P.B)... But its really Shocking by Getting Only 6 kbps Speed of Downloading... Dont know What happen to reliance 2G, as i also have 3G on other hand of reliance which providing me the speed of 6 to 7 Mbps.

Status
Not open for further replies.