What is Internet Free Account

• Thread starter Thread starter simplysrk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,400

simplysrk

ISP
BSNL
In Today's Deccan chronicle in the first page on the left hand side.....It's given as Internet Free Account....what do they mean by that.....I called their toll free 1500.....but the idiots are not taking the call.....Might be eating samosassss:madness::madness::madness::madness:can any one explain me.....thanks:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

i dont know that is it for broadband or dialup, but few yers ago , some isps, company's, offered free dial up (account) but soon within few days or moths it was shut down, there nothing free in Internet.

May be the ad was refering to the account free internet service. 😛

@ simplysrk , perhaps you are referring to Airtel box advertisement
[ Get Free Broadband - for plan details sms 'WWW' to 3636 or call
4555-4444 ] . so it would be better to contact local Airtel people
or post this query in Airtel section .

( reply to sms : Executive will call back with details )

Edit : I was referring to Hyderabad edition of Deccan Chronicle .

^^ The contact number is 1500, which means the ad is of BSNL. 🙂

^ well friend , I've responded after looking at the advertisement in news paper (Hyderabad edition) ...and just now I checked Chennai edition on the net and found BSNL ad .it is netone (dialup internet) advertisement . no need to buy sancharnetcard . register online to use the net . ( internet charges Rs 0.10/- per minute plus telephone charges ) . it is not much useful to regular usersas it is rather expensive !

^ Absolutely, its of no use. The speeds are in the range of 32-48kbps. I am using it as a back up connection.