What is Golden hour exactly?

• Thread starter Thread starter GSV13
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 2,858
How abt starting a thred abt all the info abt GH that has limited acces to only MTNL ppl who have more than 25 posts...This thread can be locked to prevent Spamming:lol: in it and cannot b read by anyone else...

^^^ thts what i meant. but why the need to start a new thread? just restrict the existing ones.

or wat can be done issearch all info for gh n del itn a new thread which shows only "started or im in or im out , kicked out" n this thread sud be only for "Believers" cause u can become regular in just 1 days by spamminso newbies cannot know wat is gh.

lol .. this is just lame.. just sit tight and download.. ignore the question.. hence no1 will ask in the future.. all this hype.. lol.. silly non sense if u ask me.. this is no conspiracy.. u dont have to be einstein to figure this out.. this is probably the second time i've pointed out tht this gh aka golden hours non sense is silly... stop acting like u'll are on some top secret mission.. and to the guy who asked the question.. wud it seriously hurt if u just read previous topics.. i mean isnt tht wht a forums about? readin?... why take the bashing...i hate mtnl for wht they've done to me.. they've taken the joy outta downloads..anyways.. they'll pay.. when technology improves faster than they can think of ways to make money of it!! 🤔 hopefully that day will come soon! and who'd wanna spam here? its just depressing.. just keep checking back here.. in case someone can give me some hope as to when a decent plan will come up which isnt going to kill my sleep cycle.. 🙁

Finally heres the answer to Golden HourokSee in this protected forum it shud be ok to postOh well 🙄

atlast restricted area. thanks. 🙂this was needed if you like it or not. 😛

^^^guide for what?@sanke1- what had you exactly posted? was it the answer as to why we are getting GH?

abhey yaar kya pako giri chalu hai koi batyega yeg GH kya hai ya aisa hi suspense create karte rahoge ?users ko regular banane ka forumla hai kya ?