what is bsnl 1098 rupee plan speed ??

ISP
bsnl , jio
i am from tamilnadu last 3 days i used bsnl 3g 187 plan which i got 3 gb per day . bsnl 3g sim using huawai 3372h modem with 3g antenna .signal strength around 69 to 75 dbm .bsnl 3g speed not good morning to night(6 to 12) i got below 1 mbps or maximum 120kb/s speed after night 12 to 5 clock speed 256kb/s or around 4mbps.
my question is
1. i will upgrade to 1098 or 551 plan . what kind of speed i got ???
2. any speed cap between 1098 (unlimited data 84 days) plan and 187 (3gb/day data 28 days ) plan ??

Speed would remain the same, unless there is some soft cap in the unlimited 3G plan. Speeds are independent of plans in BSNL, except in certain circumstances.

So several years back (10+), when BSNL had the unlimited 3G plans, they used to restrict / cap your speeds if your consumption was high. I had first hand experience of this and my sim was capped at 256 kbps or so. Using another sim at the same location gave full speeds.

I don't know if this is still relevant, but just putting it out there.

Now 187 plan I got below 1 Mbps . If I will recharg 1098 plan I got 4 mpbs speed possible ???

@varkey Bro same happened to me , im on 1098 unlimited plan and yesterday at around 4pm speed got reduced, now its working like 2g, only whatsapp is messages are working it looks like my speed is capped to 128kbps.
Do you have any solution or can you tell me when this happened to you when the speed went to back to normal, in how many days.
i was using this plan on bsnl 4g , was using around 5-12gb a day, last 7 day usage was 70gb.

Well, couldn't do anything. It remained capped, then I stopped using it and got another sim. 😅Again this was 10+ years ago, maybe it's different now.

i doubt it is about speed restrictions.noticed from the last 2 or 3 days the speed has gone down.mat be something to do with 4g implementation?