what is and how to enter backroom??

I think it is elitist circle nothing wrong with that but consider this some ppl r busy and some like me r here in india for a short time , so pls be considerate and open this exclusive club to more ppl in us more acceptable form of retaining the underground status is to charge a nominal fee like 5 to 10 bucks to get into exclusive circle like this .....all the best...

5 to 10 bucks? buddy that wont get you inside even the cheapest hooker in town let alone the backroom.the only criteria should be 1- min duration of one year or 6 moths on the forum, 2-post counts, 3-rep powerpersonally i dont think there is much going on in airtel backroom. (not the things most of the members think anyway, like hacks to enable speed boost, removing data restrictions etc.)

My apologies….. actually I was referring to monthly access prices and some times they would offer life time access for 40-50 bucks…case in point as i was a member of tv hacking forums and thier vip access was like 20 bucks for 6 months or so then i got one for 50 bucks with life time access.... the hooker analogy was indeed in bad taste ……anyways have a good day and best of wishes ……………………:thumb:

its not secretive. in fact some of the backrooms are accessible to everyone on this forum. we have not checked the rules in a long time considering nothing is going on in these forums. the last time i checked, anyone who has a particular number of post and has been here for a particular time period gets access to the backroom automatically. the conditions were set up by a moderator on the forum and they stand till today.

Pfffft, i have seen the BSNL backroom and believe me there's nothing going on there! Or is there......😛

now that i yr is up how many posts r required and what about rep power.... just lay it out on the table guys....

I dont know, I have 300+ posts and still don't have ACCESS

a bazzilion posts are required to enter the backroom which well for some unknown reasons is lying without a purpose.

a bazzilion posts are required to enter the backroom ......

nice trick to make members to remain active and post more messages 🙂