What is Airtel Thinking

ISP
Airtel
I have been a customer of airtel broadband for about 6-7 years.Initially i had 256 kbps plan and then they automatically upgraded it to 512 after a few months with no extra charge (i don't remember the tariff).then after some time i wanted more speed to download torrents and so i changed to swift 1099 ;then they fuped it with post fup 512kbps and i felt it was acceptable.Then again they discontinued the plan upgraded my plan to a 2mbps with 512kbps after (25gb) fup at 200 rs extra charge.All was going well until two months ago when they changed my plan to 2mbps for 30gb with 256 kbps post fup. Now my speed gets downgraded within few days and 256 kbps is a pain.
When i reached CC they are responding that a 2mbps plan with post FUP 512 kbps never existed.What is airtel thinking??????

man thats why i switched from airtel to bsnl , coz from a long time ago they haven't changed their plan , this is pathetic from airtel point of view, where else other isp's are better then airtel regarding price and performance ratio somewhat...

I have the same plan as the OP. 2mbps till 30GB and then fupped to 256 kbps. AFAIK they call it Max 30GB... BS plan imo, but the next one is more expensive

kkapoorr said:
I have the same plan as the OP. 2mbps till 30GB and then fupped to 256 kbps. AFAIK they call it Max 30GB... BS plan imo, but the next one is more expensive
yeah man the next one has 80gb fup and is ab 1800 with tax

I have refused to change plans for several years now and still have an old 2 Mbps fully unlimited no-FUP line @ Rs.1799. Way cheaper than their 2 Mbps 175 GiB for Rs. 2499.