what is airtel broadband customer care number for non airtel broadband users

• Thread starter Thread starter raj_love
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 59,384
Reachable from all over India
thnx immi216........man it really works i contacted airtel and talked to them....thnx very much frnd

@admin, any reason why we don't have the delete option?

If you see the EDIT button in your post, you can
delete/edit/delete any links you had .
If you wish to delete the full post , after erasing all
just type deleted.

think of a situation where a thread has become very popular and has 500 posts. 😀 the person who started the thread gets annoyed. instead of removing email subscription he decides to delete his first post. first post gone? entire thread goes as well.

If you see the EDIT button in your post, you can
delete/edit/delete any links you had .
If you wish to delete the full post , after erasing all
just type deleted.

Ha. That's interesting. Let me try it out

essbebe meant that leave the message for me to see them and remove the posts. there is no automated delete bot! that would be stupid! 😛

I even tried that option because essbebe puts up useful stuff on the forum. Wouldn't have bothered to otherwise. Of course I realised that word meant 'action for admin' 😀

😀 permission to delete a post is a frequently asked for feature. but i guess the ability to remove the content of your post with a 'deleted' message is a good enough replacement.

To get complaints section from non-Airtel phone: 44444198 (for metros with 8-digit phones)4444198 (for non-metros with 7-digit phones)You can also prefix STD code: For example, use 044.44444198 to get in via Chennai. It anyway takes you to the same voice tree.

If u are calling from a moblie u need to add STD code of ur region b4 the cust care number